Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What does it matter if it's up or down? You do know the Teamsters are a non profit organization. You trying to create negatory when it has nothing to do with member representation and the local has over 1 million dollars in property is a weak argument.
I'm just asking valid questions?
Not in your local, but trying to give you yet another opportunity to rebut what @realbrown1 has posted.
You do realize that this is a nationwide national forum, don't you?

Why hasn't PK(?) called and asked you to stop "helping" yet?

I love my little brothers.

LagunaBrown

I'm just asking valid questions?
Not in your local, but trying to give you yet another opportunity to rebut what @realbrown1 has posted.
You do realize that this is a nationwide national forum, don't you?

Why hasn't PK(?) called and asked you to stop "helping" yet?

I love my little brothers.
Dumb asses like you, Realbrown1 and Silent Bang talk trash about political contributions or PK backing Loretta Sanchez but they neglect to how instrumental she was in organizing labor to our local and creating card check. You trying to attack a 50 year teamster like PK when he has dedicated his life to doing good things for labor is a damn shame! You twist and turn the truth because you can't compare to PK's resume with that weak slate with no experience or leadership.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Dumb asses like you, Realbrown1 and Silent Bang talk trash about political contributions or PK backing Loretta Sanchez but they neglect to how instrumental she was in organizing labor to our local and creating card check. You trying to attack a 50 year teamster like PK when he has dedicated his life to doing good things for labor is a damn shame! You twist and turn the truth because you can't compare to PK's resume with that weak slate with no experience or leadership.
What was the underlying issues that forced Local 952 to borrow against equity in owned property, rather than operate with a balanced budget?

How much of that million dollars worth of equity has been borrowed against?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
What was the underlying issues that forced Local 952 to borrow against equity in owned property, rather than operate with a balanced budget?

Ding, ding, ding, you just asked a good question.

Now LagunaBrown will attack you and not answer your question.

LagunaBrown

Why don't you call PK and ask him?

realbrown1

Loretta Sanchez supported CAFTA, the Central American Free Trade Act, free trade deals with Panama, Columbia and South Korea.

And worse still, Loretta Sanchez supports TPP.

Why is PK giving our dues money to someone trying to kill off manufacturing jobs on the U.S.?

She is obviously anti-union and anti-American worker.

Because American workers can live off of pennies a day like they can in Central America.

LagunaBrown

Loretta Sanchez supported CAFTA, the Central American Free Trade Act, free trade deals with Panama, Columbia and South Korea.

And worse still, Loretta Sanchez supports TPP.

Why is PK giving our dues money to someone trying to kill off manufacturing jobs on the U.S.?

She is obviously anti-union and anti-American worker.

Because American workers can live off of pennies a day like they can in Central America.
You are a maroon and a complete liar, Loretta Sanchez does not support TTP. Secondly she was influential in helping card check Laidlaw and the results of organizing means more income for local 952. She is also key support in Orange County for pension reform. Get outta here kid your an embarrassment to silent bangs slate.

Loretta Sanchez " TPP will hurt American workers because they are forced to compete with workers in countries that offer little to no employee protections, in addition to poor human rights records. This will hurt development and manufacturing at home in California".

Source: US Senate — Sacramento Bee Voter Guide

realbrown1

You are a maroon and a complete liar, Loretta Sanchez does not support TTP. Secondly she was influential in helping card check Laidlaw and the results of organizing means more income for local 952. She is also key support in Orange County for pension reform. Get outta here kid your an embarrassment to silent bangs slate.

Loretta Sanchez " TPP will hurt American workers because they are forced to compete with workers in countries that offer little to no employee protections, in addition to poor human rights records. This will hurt development and manufacturing at home in California".

Source: US Senate — Sacramento Bee Voter Guide
In December of 2013, she said she was for it if Vietnam ended it's human rights abuses.

I wonder what changed her mind?

A possible future Senate run?

LagunaBrown

Another dodge from 952's dodgeball champion.
Seriously why are you afraid to call and get the answer from the guy that knows the most about it? I know, I know if you don't call him then you get to keep pretending there is a problem. EE has been doing that TD trick for years. Oh and I saw EE lied about the health care again on the TDU website. Funny how you guys campaign and are on the TDU website but claim not to be TDU. Flip flop Fred, flip flop JB, it's all the same with you guys.

Last edited:

realbrown1

How unusual, I caught you in a lie again. Just like Silent bang.
What lie?

She did support TPP.

Where was her concern for the American working man in 2013?

Oh, I know, she didn't have any concern because she wasn't running for Senate yet.

I wonder if she will flip flop back if she wins that Senate seat?

LagunaBrown

What lie?

She did support TPP.

Where was her concern for the American working man in 2013?

Oh, I know, she didn't have any concern because she wasn't running for Senate yet.

I wonder if she will flip flop back if she wins that Senate seat?
Just get me silent bang because your just wasting my time. His campaign is failing and he knows it.