Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

Seriously why are you afraid to call and get the answer from the guy that knows the most about it? I know, I know if you don't call him then you get to keep pretending there is a problem. EE has been doing that TD trick for years. Oh and I saw EE lied about the health care again on the TDU website. Funny how you guys campaign and are on the TDU website but claim not to be TDU. Flip flop Fred, flip flop JB, it's all the same with you guys.

Does PK answer his phone? Wow!!! That's a Shocker!!! The last time I could remember! I tried to reached out to PK left him 2 messages after sending him a certified letter with a petition for a BA removal of JS for not doing his part of his job. I asked PK in the letter to call me so we can try to resolve our issues? He chose to try ignore, and try to sweep it under the rug! So, what did his experience do for me? Nothing!!!! He have gone to soft! But I guess it comes with his old age! It all DEPENDS!!!!

LagunaBrown

Does PK answer his phone? Wow!!! That's a Shocker!!! The last time I could remember! I tried to reached out to PK left him 2 messages after sending him a certified letter with a petition for a BA removal of JS for not doing his part of his job. I asked PK in the letter to call me so we can try to resolve our issues? He chose to try ignore, and try to sweep it under the rug! So, what did his experience do for me? Nothing!!!! He have gone to soft! But I guess it comes with his old age! It all DEPENDS!!!!
Bro, JS has been kicking ass for the working class. Have you seen all the jobs he has gotten back for members lately?

Evil

How is that petition (motion of no confidence) against your running mate going?

Please tell us if they have the 50%+1 signatures needed to get him out.

How's the steward situation at Laguna twilight? Almost three months since GL went full time and 952 can't find a viable member to replace him. The hazmat auditor that was offered the spot is a union buster with under 2 years that loves to violate seniority and take the work of seniority air drivers. The other Hazmat auditor has four years seniority and gets bypassed by the buster for driving. The buster told him last week "I don't give a friend about seniority" lol. Ask KM and her husband SMcK how many times they were violated last week by the local's preferred union buster.

952 won't honor a petition to hold a steward election for twilight, but they'll honor one to remove a candidate for local office. The undemocratic practices of 952 go beyond reason.

It will be funny to see a union buster as a steward in twilight.

The Silent Bang

How is that petition (motion of no confidence) against your running mate going?
Running mate? What make you think i'm running ??
The petition that is being circulated against EJ is a political ploy started by GM and some TDU appointed steward that did the exact same thing 3 years ago when EJ went on vacation.. Doesn't it seem weird to you that your TDU buddy would start a petition and only target lower seniority members telling them it's the "norm" to petition for a steward election every few years.
It just goes to show how desperate GM and the PK slate are.
You guys are in a state of desperation and it shows!

LagunaBrown

Running mate? What make you think i'm running ??
The petition that is being circulated against EJ is a political ploy started by GM and some TDU appointed steward that did the exact same thing 3 years ago when EJ went on vacation.. Doesn't it seem weird to you that your TDU buddy would start a petition and only target lower seniority members telling them it's the "norm" to petition for a steward election every few years.
It just goes to show how desperate GM and the PK slate are.
You guys are in a state of desperation and it shows!
EJ has lost all respect from his peers. You can keep trying to make excuses and blame the local but the UPS stewards know there is no comparison between EJ and a real business representative like GM.

LagunaBrown

Please tell us if they have the 50%+1 signatures needed to get him out.

How's the steward situation at Laguna twilight? Almost three months since GL went full time and 952 can't find a viable member to replace him. The hazmat auditor that was offered the spot is a union buster with under 2 years that loves to violate seniority and take the work of seniority air drivers. The other Hazmat auditor has four years seniority and gets bypassed by the buster for driving. The buster told him last week "I don't give a friend about seniority" lol. Ask KM and her husband SMcK how many times they were violated last week by the local's preferred union buster.

952 won't honor a petition to hold a steward election for twilight, but they'll honor one to remove a candidate for local office. The undemocratic practices of 952 go beyond reason.

It will be funny to see a union buster as a steward in twilight.
You calling someone a Union buster is hilarious. EE your the biggest Union buster I know.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You calling someone a Union buster is hilarious. EE your the biggest Union buster I know.
PK would be the biggest union buster I know.

He took the richest Teamster local and turned it into one of the poorest Teamster locals.

Under PK, local 952 has lost thousand of members.

The members who are left say PK never shows up at their worksites or return their calls.

PK is union busting by ignoring problems, running up huge union debts and not growing the membership ranks.

realbrown1

Speaking of petitions for shop steward elections, do you think DM or GM or PK will allow a Laguna Twilight election with 76 signitures collected in an hour last week?

You know PK will never allow EE to be elected to a Stewards position.

Even if the members want it.

LagunaBrown

PK would be the biggest union buster I know.

He took the richest Teamster local and turned it into one of the poorest Teamster locals.

Under PK, local 952 has lost thousand of members.

The members who are left say PK never shows up at their worksites or return their calls.

PK is union busting by ignoring problems, running up huge union debts and not growing the membership ranks.
Do you realize how stupid you sound calling PK a Union buster. (Probably not)

twoweeled

I'm not in this local, and I don't know the local - but it sounds like this local may have some problems. Unity is the most important part of a Union. If nothing else, you have to come together after elections, and that just doesn't seem to be happening anymore. not good

realbrown1

Do you realize how stupid you sound calling PK a Union buster. (Probably not)
PK has done a great job at busting up local 952.

We are poorer than when PK took over.

We are smaller than when PK took over.

By every measurable means, we are a far weaker union now than the day PK took over our local.

Sounds like PK is a union buster to me.

voodoo child

688 not far behind maybe 5 to 10 members go to union meetings they say write grievances and when we do ba doesn't back us it puts target on our back ba sucks

realbrown1

I'm not in this local, and I don't know the local - but it sounds like this local may have some problems. Unity is the most important part of a Union. If nothing else, you have to come together after elections, and that just doesn't seem to be happening anymore. not good
The problem is we have very weak leadership.

There will always be opposition to weak leadership.