Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

LagunaBrown

The would be PK, GM and TN.

Duh!
Is that comment witty or an example of how clueless you are? You just can't pick a wining team can you? So tell me about your slate not nominating EJ and EJ getting removed as a steward by the guys in his center. You and SilentBang have been popping off for months and this is what you got?

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

You must be TN, I saw the post about you on the FB page of 952 Teamsters United to Stop H & Kelly. The guy torched you in front of the world. He must have something good on you, I'm going to have to friend him
Your so delusional your name must be MD. Sorry bro but you been beat by PK in EVERY election and now your retired so honestly your not worth my time. You should be happy goofballs like SilentBang and Realbrown1 have failed so bad....... It makes you look good (but it's close so don't mess it up). Ha ha ha!

browncowboy

You got the word?????

From who????

Hate to ruin your parade, but LD did protest at the time and after the meeting.

Someone lied to you.
I would love to read that protest!!!! Does it start with,"because I don't know what I'm doing, and I'm afraid of the mic, I could or didn't hear the chairman ask 3 times,,, is there any other candidates for President?", so, "since I think I deserve to be asked until I hear you, I want a do over"! Everyone there heard it, and they froze!!!! You don't get those chance when people's careers or livelihood are on the line, not to mention bad decisions on how to run a local.

LagunaBrown

I would love to read that protest!!!! Does it start with,"because I don't know what I'm doing, and I'm afraid of the mic, I could or didn't hear the chairman ask 3 times,,, is there any other candidates for President?", so, "since I think I deserve to be asked until I hear you, I want a do over"! Everyone there heard it, and they froze!!!! You don't get those chance when people's careers or livelihood are on the line, not to mention bad decisions on how to run a local.
I am getting information about how LD/EJ are totally unorganized and unprepared. They are trying to play catch up on the Kelly-Metcalfe Slate Facebook page. Ha ha ha! EE and MD campaigned better than LD/EJ and that is sad, I thought combining into 1 slate was supposed to help.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I am getting information about how LD/EJ are totally unorganized and unprepared. They are trying to play catch up on the Kelly-Metcalfe Slate Facebook page. Ha ha ha! EE and MD campaigned better than LD/EJ and that is sad, I thought combining into 1 slate was supposed to help.
What are you babbling about.

LD/EJ facebook page has been up for weeks.

Catch up on what?

Campaigning?

Again, they have been campaigning for weeks.

Sounds like PK is playing catch up.

browncowboy

Catch up on what?

Campaigning?

Do you here the words coming off your fingers. Talk about Babble, you of all people should know about losing, Losing and losing. You are out of the game. Keep trying to push your TDU campaign on those who don't care. Only going to lose again. TDU not welcome in the West, that message was sent to you at the International Convention. You might have wanted to be there, but you didn't get the acquired number of votes needed here to attend. You did though get all your nominees on the ballot. So, I guess you are one step above the "LD/ nobody slate"!!!

browncowboy

Looks at the numbers, Western Region VP's, white ballot , Sandy Pope, your last savior averaged 130 votes for the TDU cause, compared to to Hoffa's guys 1390. So in a way you are not caught up Real Brown.

LagunaBrown

Catch up on what?

Campaigning?

Lol! PK has done in days what took the LD/EJ Slate weeks! Better artwork, content, member support and EXPERIENCE for the PK slate...... Silent bangs head is spinning so bad right now he probably has a nose bleed, sucking his thumb and in the fetal position. Get the kid some smelling salt and a hot pocket stat!!!! Ha ha ha!

image.gif

Last edited:

browncowboy

Crickets, what nothing to come back to? Maybe you can get some more info from the Retirie! Or the sad sole at Anaheim! You know the loser that ran 3 times for Steward that can't save himself without the Stewards help! You already bagged on your lamb, JB, now your own Retirie is helping the cause. Obviously being fed by the rat on Anaheim. Come on kid, where are the Witty come backs? Zuckerman not welcome. This LD/? Slate ruined you also. We all know how the Retirie and JB are at arms right now. Maybe, they should both enjoy the life they have under the 952 E-board that has been in place!

TLee

Check out local 399's Facebook campaign page and compare the artwork to the l/d campaign page. I hope JC42 catches that tail kisser from 399 "E.B".

Anyway, I'm done with 399 "for now" . Let's focus on a different Local Union under JC42.

Local 63 is in the house!

TLee

Can anyone confirm that l/d and his short bus crew went ballistic this last weekend at the local Union hall?

Rumour has it that l/d and his supporters acted completely insane and tryd to fight several different fellow Teamster Brothers.

You wanna lead a membership but fight them at the same time? Teamsters DON'T support that. "If it's true"

Anyway, I've read in the Jc42 paper that several locals are up for election. When is 396 up for election?

LOCAL 63 IS IN THE HOUSE!

realbrown1

View attachment 96401

Click here for the update on Krafts 3 year contract thanks to PK! Silent Bang and Realbrown1 you haters are done! Checkmate.
The problem is that the news is reporting that Kraft made this decision.

There were no lobbyists, or politicians that helped.

It was Kraft.

I am glad.

No one should lose their job because the company want to move the plant.

LagunaBrown

The problem is that the news is reporting that Kraft made this decision.

There were no lobbyists, or politicians that helped.

It was Kraft.

I am glad.

No one should lose their job because the company want to move the plant.
You know you guys could have been part of the positive effort involved in this rather than being so negative. PK is the Man.

realbrown1

You know you guys could have been part of the positive effort involved in this rather than being so negative. PK is the Man.
PK can't manage our finances, can't seem to find the 952 barns but once every 3 years and can't even take care of our home.

Our hall is falling apart.

It needs a new roof, and extensive repairs.

On Sunday, I saw at least 4 things that are signs of decay and rot.

Hey, that could be PK's new slogan, decay and rot.

LagunaBrown

PK can't manage our finances, can't seem to find the 952 barns but once every 3 years and can't even take care of our home.

Our hall is falling apart.

It needs a new roof, and extensive repairs.

On Sunday, I saw at least 4 things that are signs of decay and rot.

Hey, that could be PK's new slogan, decay and rot.
So now your a building inspector, an economist and a wanna be recording secretary but you won't put your name up for the steward election. Just give it up, you whole campaign is based on hate and making lies like you just posted. Try being part of the team for once instead of trying to separate Teamsters.