Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

LagunaBrown

After JB loses the election is he gonna ever try to become a steward before trying to run a local? Lol! I love how you reformers cry like your getting bullied when people call you out on your ZERO experience! (Everyone has the right to run but after 6 years do something for the membership....Geez!) I also noticed you boy EE voted for the LD slate that "supports H". Is EE selling out when he is campaigning for Z or was Silent Bangs slate really at the H fundraiser to cover up their stink of TDU? Ha ha ha! What a bunch of flip flopers!

LagunaBrown

As a candidate for Recording Secretary, he's hardly "trying to run a Local", Snorty.
Typical TDU answer to get someone elected that has never done :censored2: for the membership. "Time for some new material" because we are educating people on your tactics. It's hilarious to see your boy JB duck away when asked to debate our current Recording Secretary. You guys are shameless! It's his 3rd time being involved in an election yet STILL has noting on his resume! Go change JB's diapers and tell your flip floper buddy EE I said hello! Does Z know about the mess on the LD slate?

Evil

Typical TDU answer to get someone elected that has never done :censored2: for the membership. "Time for some new material" because we are educating people on your tactics. It's hilarious to see your boy JB duck away when asked to debate our current Recording Secretary. You guys are shameless! It's his 3rd time being involved in an election yet STILL has noting on his resume! Go change JB's diapers and tell your flip floper buddy EE I said hello! Does Z know about the mess on the LD slate?

How about your boy RA ratting out his brothers to save his own tail?

How about the Election Supervisor catching your Eastern Conference VP aka Boston Bully being referred to the IRB for lying to the investigators?

You support crooks and you should be ashamed of yourself. Did you and GM learn your bullying tactics from RK at 1932, RA in the Bay Area or the Boston Bully?

How about your other hero in Arizona, AM? How's that degenerate doing right now?

All you're heroes are under investigation for being outstanding citizens, dont forget to tell your supporters that you're a deceiving opportunist that bows down to crooks!

LagunaBrown

How about your boy RA ratting out his brothers to save his own tail?

How about the Election Supervisor catching your Eastern Conference VP aka Boston Bully being referred to the IRB for lying to the investigators?

You support crooks and you should be ashamed of yourself. Did you and GM learn your bullying tactics from RK at 1932, RA in the Bay Area or the Boston Bully?

How about your other hero in Arizona, AM? How's that degenerate doing right now?

All you're heroes are under investigation for being outstanding citizens, dont forget to tell your supporters that you're a deceiving opportunist that bows down to crooks!
Ha Ha TDU tactic #2 - when your local reformer minions get called out for being worthless divert the conversation to another local. Stay on point son this is a 952 thread about a local election. JB flip flopped to a H slate EE voted for them. Ha ha!

So J, oh wait your name isn't on my ballot, was out front of the building today. So happy GM, DM and (I shook hands with) PK were there as well.

Everyone in the building said the same thing "how can I vote for a group who can't even get their president nominated"
Voted for K-M today and so did everyone else.

J you played the part of a complete tool today. Not on the ballot and telling people to vote for you??? The two fools you had helping you are as stupid as you. Your sample ballot didn't match the real thing. PK's did. You fools just got PK hundreds of votes.

Last edited by a moderator:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@Say what!!

Hello, I'll be short and sweet.

No last names. No personal attacks.

Try reinforcing your argument instead of making personal attacks. It's more effective.

LagunaBrown

Everyone has a right to run for office in our Union but after 3 years of :censored2: talking about our local leadership their one guy failed to get nominated on the ballot and another has zero experience a steward..... Can you really blame a guy for dishing it back out? I mean really look at all the 952 posts these guys made claiming jail time, mergers, cancer from mold, misuse of funds, property damage, goons, IRB investigators, IBT investigations, illegal use of Angel tickets and not one thing ever came out of it.

browncowboy

Realbrown and Silent(Bob)bang, you have been losing this since the beginning, schooled by all, and your lack of real proof shows in all of your allegations. JB, the want to be, really just being a fool follower, EE, wanting to prove he is so smart, teach someone who will listen,or who pays to listen, EJ, who can't get on the ballot, even though he tried once before, thank God he is not representing someone to save thier job. He might forget to represent. And LD, can't keep a job, pretending to his few followers that he is the Loco Messiah !!!! Stop lying to the members, stop disrupting the business at hand and enjoy the job you've got. Because, it is the Eboard that has provided this to you. Local 952 gets the job done. TDU can kiss my ass,952 doesn't want to hear it, should have learned that over the past 15 years and LD/EJ, or LD/? have lost all if any respect they might have had. Notice the disappearance of any posts by Silentbob!! K and M will win!!!

TLee

Someone texted me a photo of H JR's response to the short bus crew's protest. Uh lol......

YA looks like you guys forgot to nominate your super hero if you ask me! What a shame. I really thought you guys had a chance at this! Well shoot, ld was an organizer "and all?" .

ld; "in lower case letters because he doesn't deserve CAPS"
What happened man? Why? Lol I'm speechless.

I bet RH from 396 is fuming!!!!!!!

LOCAL 63 IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!! #whiteballot!

browncowboy

teamsters.png

So where was the LD/? Slate at tonight's general membership meeting?

You guys want to run the show but not one of you could come to the meeting?

Special thanks to Vice President FP. Port update was very interesting and the get out the vote message is well received. All should vote in all elections.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Well if we are posting members names and addresses now, how about this picture of a homeless bum I took.

: : photo deleted by Cheryl : :

LagunaBrown

Well if we are posting members names and addresses now, how about this picture of a homeless bum I took.
Two wrongs don't make a right and both should be pulled but take a close look at that picture you posted. That man is gonna kick your ass in the election for the 3rd straight time. Now go back to T-Net where you belong.

Last edited:

TLee

l/d is a reject from our JC42 and we know it! ld don't you remember getting dumped from ALL of your positions? I'm sure you do.

What's up with you communicating with TDU?

"Cheryl can I post photos of text messages?"

ld;
The truth is coming. Don't worry. I share, so I'll be sure to bring in the others that act like they aren't involved!

LOCAL 63 IS IN THE HOUSE #WHITEBALLOT

LagunaBrown

For three years you guys have disrespected PK when his career has dwarfed your pathetic exisitance. You have tried to divide our local and now when you get called out for your inexperience (and totally deserving it) you get butt hurt. Where are the countless threads, threats and so called "truth" now? I told you when you vampires came out from the internet you would be exposed and look at you. Not a peep!
Who in their right mind would vote for a Recording Secretary like JB? The guy won't man up at a steward election and been beat in every local/delegate election he has ever contested with the local. (Newsflash buddy, try helping the members if you want votes!) Not only do you duck out on a debate with GM because your a fraud but you completely ruined LD and EJ's creditability with your TDU connections. It's obvious MD was the brains of your operation and that ain't saying much! Seriously, Did you really think EE (who is the Z poster child) voting for your slate helps you?
If that was not enough how do you vote for a slate that can't get a president nominated and gets shot down by H himself in an appeal! Way to put your mark on history's as a knucklehead! You ain't the real deal and everyone knows it!
You all have had countless opportunities to come back to reality but instead you go deeper over the edge........In all honesty I think your all to dumb to take good advise but regardless I hope you take it and use good judgement or your gonna fall into that quagmire like EE, MD and AA have. When I first met you guys I was impressed by your fire but now I see was all selfishly hate driven with no direction. Do us all a favor and go away forever because your only acting the fool trying to play a mans game. Before I go I have to say "thanks" because you united a lot of people and made us better...... Just looks to the KM FB page! Too bad it was at your foolish expense! Ha ha ha! Better luck next time!

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
For three years you guys have disrespected PK when his career has dwarfed your pathetic exisitance. You have tried to divide our local and now when you get called out for your inexperience (and totally deserving it) you get butt hurt. Where are the countless threads, threats and so called "truth" now? I told you when you vampires came out from the internet you would be exposed and look at you. Not a peep!
Who in their right mind would vote for a Recording Secretary like JB? The guy won't man up at a steward election and been beat in every local/delegate election he has ever contested with the local. (Newsflash buddy, try helping the members if you want votes!) Not only do you duck out on a debate with GM because your a fraud but you completely ruined LD and EJ's creditability with your TDU connections. It's obvious MD was the brains of your operation and that ain't saying much! Seriously, Did you really think EE (who is the Z poster child) voting for your slate helps you?
If that was not enough how do you vote for a slate that can't get a president nominated and gets shot down by H himself in an appeal! Way to put your mark on history's as a knucklehead! You ain't the real deal and everyone knows it!
You all have had countless opportunities to come back to reality but instead you go deeper over the edge........In all honesty I think your all to dumb to take good advise but regardless I hope you take it and use good judgement or your gonna fall into that quagmire like EE, MD and AA have. When I first met you guys I was impressed by your fire but now I see was all selfishly hate driven with no direction. Do us all a favor and go away forever because your only acting the fool trying to play a mans game. Before I go I have to say "thanks" because you united a lot of people and made us better...... Just looks to the KM FB page! Too bad it was at your foolish expense! Ha ha ha! Better luck next time!
You are babbling again.

Throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks.

Afraid to face reality.

The reality that we have a lot fewer members now than when PK took office.

The reality that we have a lot less money and assets now than when PK took office.

The reality that PK doesn't represent the members and thinks he is better than the rank and file 952 members.

Add those 3 things together (fewer members, less money and lack of good representation) and local 952 has become a far weaker local than we were before PK took office.

And apparently you like it that way.

LagunaBrown

You are babbling again.

Throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks.

Afraid to face reality.

The reality that we have a lot fewer members now than when PK took office.

The reality that we have a lot less money and assets now than when PK took office.

The reality that PK doesn't represent the members and thinks he is better than the rank and file 952 members.

Add those 3 things together (fewer members, less money and lack of good representation) and local 952 has become a far weaker local than we were before PK took office.

And apparently you like it that way.
Then have your weak TDU minion JB debate GM on healthcare, the contract or pension. HA HA HA HA HA HA! You have to be an idiot to vote for JB! What a cry baby. GM schooled you on your biggest screw up in teamster history.