Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

LagunaBrown

And yet you don't think that these horrible numbers disqualifies PK?

Still begging for that BA's position you have wanted for so long?
The numbers have gotten better and the local is no where near bankruptcy like you often claim. Also there is a HUGE difference from a steward applying to be a BA as opposed to a steward trying to run the local with no BA experience. Even worse is you backing people with ZERO union experience to run the local. Now I know the DJ slate has enticed you reformers but your was credit was burned out a long time ago. A tool like you hurts them more than helps them.

LagunaBrown

Look at these examples. The members won't choose any other representation.
Its sad thst the two stewards running a slate were active members for PK but got greedy and made deals with the reformers to try and win a job at the local instead of earning it through the ranks. Their experience compared to the current E-boad is embarrassing and obvious they paired with the reformers on some kind of hate/revenge campaign.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Its sad thst the two stewards running a slate were active members for PK but got greedy and made deals with the reformers to try and win a job at the local instead of earning it through the ranks. Their experience compared to the current E-boad is embarrassing and obvious they paired with the reformers on some kind of hate/revenge campaign.
Still waiting for PK to hand down a BA job to you?

Keep waiting, because with declining membership, come fewer BA positions.

We are down at least 5 BA's since PK took over and will probably lose another one in a couple of years.

And you blindly support this guy.

What a loser.

LagunaBrown

Still waiting for PK to hand down a BA job to you?

Keep waiting, because with declining membership, come fewer BA positions.

We are down at least 5 BA's since PK took over and will probably lose another one in a couple of years.

And you blindly support this guy.

What a loser.
Less Agents is why the LM-2's are better genius..... Make up your mind.

My only goal is to serve my members so we all can enjoy a great retirement through the Teamsters. That means stopping morons like you from ever winning. You can try to make this about me but I am not running for election. The best part about this is your endorsing a Hoffa slate either way you hypocrite ! Ha ha ha

realbrown1

20160810_070431.jpg
Our LM-2's seem to show about 4 or 5 years we get poorer as a local for every 1 good year.

I wouldn't crow too much over these piss poor numbers.

Face it, PK made us one of the most poorest local's in the nation.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
View attachment 92067 Our LM-2's seem to show about 4 or 5 years we get poorer as a local for every 1 good year.

I wouldn't crow too much over these piss poor numbers.

Face it, PK made us one of the most poorest local's in the nation.
How can anybody look at those numbers and believe that this Local's finances are trending in the right direction?

Can it be good for this organization to see its liabilities more than triple, their receipts and disbursements increase by nearly 50%, while its assets and membership have been on a steady decline?

What am I missing here?

realbrown1

How can anybody look at those numbers and believe that this Local's finances are trending in the right direction?

Can it be good for this organization to see its liabilities more than triple, their receipts and disbursements increase by nearly 50%, while its assets and membership have been on a steady decline?

What am I missing here?
Thank you.

I've been warning about our finances for 6 years.

Laguna always talks about how the local has property.

How does our liabilities go up 3 fold if PK isn't mortgaging those properties to the maximum?

When PK took over our local, those properties were owned free and clear by the local.

PK has been fleecing our local's finances while failing to do his duty to correctly manage our money.

And PK has rewarded himself with very generous pay and benefits.

Heck, now that PK is past 70 years old, not only does he get the pay and benefits from 952, he gets social security, a WCT pension check and a Central States pension check.

It is long past time to RETIRE PK.

realbrown1

What part of those LM-2's do you not understand?

The Assets going down?

The Liabilities going up?

Or us losing over 2000 members?

Which part don't you understand?

Evil

The Assets going down?

Great analysis. Maybe PK should hire you as a financial consultant.

Wait till you guys lose another 400 members with Kraft due to close in January.

LagunaBrown

The Assets going down?

We explained the LM-2 you when Sandy bankrupt her local. Besides all you TDU reformers being messed up on this you are also backing another H slate against PK. You guys must really be tired of getting beat in elections to do that! I am sure Z is stoked you guys are not running a reform slate. I know I am! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

realbrown1

We explained the LM-2 you when Sandy bankrupt her local. Besides all you TDU reformers being messed up on this you are also backing another H slate against PK. You guys must really be tired of getting beat in elections to do that! I am sure Z is stoked you guys are not running a reform slate. I know I am! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
There's nothing to explain.

Except maybe where that extra $700,000.00 in liabilities went for.

Or how did we lost over 2000 members under PK.

Can you explain these?

LagunaBrown

There's nothing to explain.

Except maybe where that extra $700,000.00 in liabilities went for.

Or how did we lost over 2000 members under PK.

Can you explain these?
Dude you been using this crap the last 2 elections and lost. Now the numbers got better and you still bitch. Explain to everyone book value and then tell them what our property is worth. Now get a slate or go home. Loser.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Dude you been using this crap the last 2 elections and lost. Now the numbers got better and you still bitch. Explain to everyone book value and then tell them what our property is worth. Now get a slate or go home. Loser.
Explain why your Local has been spending at a deficit and borrowing against this properties's value?
The LM2's show this as a 10 year trend, not a one time anomaly.

realbrown1

Please tell us what the properties are worth.

And then tell us how much each is mortgaged.

Because when PK took office, none of those properties had mortgages.

Is our own union hall mortgaged?

Do you even know?

But you keep talking about BOOK VALUE.

Let me know how that works out for you.

realbrown1

We explained the LM-2 you when Sandy bankrupt her local. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Ummmm, Sandy's local was never bankrupt.

In fact, Sandy's local never even had a year that ended with negative net assets.

So where are you getting that Sandy bankrupted her local?

LagunaBrown

In every 952 thread you bring this up and you have been schooled over and over again. Frankly speaking I'm tired of explaining it to you. Call Local 952 or file a charge of you think you got something buddy. Fact is MD and EE have been using that crap for every election and lost (ha ha now they are done). If you reformers want to try this nonsense again then put together a slate or shut up. Just face the reality that if you had a case you would have filed it. We all know you have been reduced to whining on the internet because you can't muster enough reformers to run a slate. I mean reall how many other countless posts have you had that were not credible like Angel tickets, IRB and IBT audits. Either way your a nobody and where is that big mouth silent bang hiding?

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
In every 952 thread you bring this up and you have been schooled over and over again. Frankly speaking I'm tired of explaining it to you.
You haven't "schooled" anybody, which is why it is continually brought up.
If you had an adequate explanation and truly "schooled" somebody, they would refrain from continuing to talk about it.

I'm not even in your local, and only ventured to ask a few questions a while back.
I did so, because when you weren't driven by anger, you seemed fairly intelligent and capable of answering a reasonable question.
Had you not been a jerk and jumped to unreasonable conclusions, resorted to labeling me TDU and used various other insults, I would not have ever read those highly damning LM2 reports.
So now, since I never had a little brother, I just post for the sport of pointing out the inconsistencies of your stories.

The truth is, and I have seen it my own Local, is that a non-profit organization cannot and should not spend at a deficit for an extended period of time.
To go into debt, mortgaging property during a downward trend in membership seems highly irresponsible to me.
It just makes for bigger sacrifices for those unfortunate enough to be holding the bag later.
You need only look as far as this country and it's out of control spending as an example.