Another Historic Snowstorm Blizzard- Mid-Atlantic- possibly New England

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Anyway, funny TWC mentioning the "fujiwhara" on live-air tonight and the interactions that I described several days ago. It looks like more snow for southern new england.
Never heard of fujiwhara effect until you posted it.
Must have heard it 5 times on different forecasts now.
look what you started!!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Driving in the snow with any UPS vehicle is just plain 'Blood Money" I worry more about the :censored2:s around me and what they may do as I am thinking for them !! Let alone if they hit me or cause me to "lock em up " Thus having to explain to the S.S how it couldn't be avoided !!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
My oldest child is a blizzard baby. Not much to do when a huge blizzard knocks out the electricity fora few days. 9 months, & 4 days later.... my beautiful baby girl.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My oldest child is a leave baby. 6 months overseas by myself---came back home for 30 days leave----5 months later this very pregnant lady meets me at the airport in Philly when my remote tour was over.

Big Babooba

The snow ranged from 2 to 6 inches on my route. 10 miles to the east they were measuring 18 to 20 inches. Today the thermometer is pushing 60. If you don't like New England weather, just wait a minute.