another one bites the dust

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
This is why I support Trump.

Both sides career politicians have done nothing to protect American jobs.

They do nothing as factory after factory have closed down over the last 40 years.

Trump says he will not only stop it, but bring a lot of those companies back to the usa, or they will be punished.

I believe Trump.
He should be punishing himself then. Mr. Trump has used undocumented workers as well as having pushed for visas for foreigners to work for him. Way to use US labor!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Indiana vote to become a Right To work state. They ( GOP ) advertise RTW as a job creator. If it is the best by would 1400 jobs be going to Mexico. If you are a teamster voting for any GOP you need to have your head examined. Voting this way will have you out of a job someday.
That's just fear mongering.

GOP and right to work is a drop in the bucket compared to the ways the democrats are slowly killing this country.

Brownslave688

Just like our contract. The full timers vote and the part timers don't.

The lazy welfare people vote but the hard working people don't.

If you was running for office, who's vote would you be trying to get?
I think it's had a lot to do with Obama being black also. African American voting percentages have been through the roof the last two elections. That'll go down this election.

Brownslave688

Becoming RTW had nothing to do with this.

And it's funny that I only heard 1 person out there (Trump from the GOP) saying he will serverly punish carrier unless they stay.

Lead, which Democrat is saying that?

I'll help you out.......NONE OF THEM.

Career politicians (both parties) have watched 100's of thousands of jobs leave the US for other countries, and have done noting to stop it for 40 years.

So THEY are not starting now.

Trump is the only hope for the American worker.
I'm sorry all trump is doing is telling people what they want to hear. The numbers say the less educated you are the more likely you are to support trump.

I'd guess that's because he's given no actual plan at all and that's why I can't support trump.

I'm sorry all trump is doing is telling people what they want to hear. The numbers say the less educated you are the more likely you are to support trump.

I'd guess that's because he's given no actual plan at all and that's why I can't support trump.
At least he has the balls to say it.

Unfortunately we don't have any good choices..... Again

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

He sure talks about poll numbers a lot. The few times I have watched one of his speeches, I have yet to hear him go into any details about any policies he might have.

Brownslave688

He sure talks about poll numbers a lot. The few times I have watched one of his speeches, I have yet to hear him go into any details about any policies he might have.
He does not have any plan. I do like that he's basically allowed to say anything so it gets the other candidates to push boundaries they wouldn't normally push.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
He should be punishing himself then. Mr. Trump has used undocumented workers as well as having pushed for visas for foreigners to work for him. Way to use US labor!
You employ thousands, with out hiring one illegal with fake papers then you can call others out for hiring undocumented workers.

Until then, you have no right to throw stones on this issue.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You employ thousands, with out hiring one illegal with fake papers then you can call others out for hiring undocumented workers.

Until then, you have no right to throw stones on this issue.
He has requested visas for 70+ foreign workers a year for several years. Why not just hire US citizens and pay them a fair wage? He's a hypocrite.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
He has requested visas for 70+ foreign workers a year for several years. Why not just hire US citizens and pay them a fair wage? He's a hypocrite.
Tell the whole story.

Seasonal jobs that are hard to get american citizens to apply for.

But nice try.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I'm not at all a Trump fan, and I'm even less a fan of his GOP rivals. I can say though, that his tendency to say whatever floats into his brain is really opening up a discussion on their side I can't recall happening in recent history.
The foreign trade deals we have, NAFTA, CAFTA etc, and soon TPP, are all terrible. They're why a company would even consider moving to Mexico.
I do like that he's forcing the conversation. I don't like that he's offering nothing except vague buzz words and phrases.