Another one of Ground's finest.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Exactly.

Try to defend that one 59Dano.

Well let's look at the video.

When the truck backs away at 4:38 you can see the spot on the driveway. It looks to have formed just to the inside of the passenger side front tire (under the vehicle) and then gone downhill, toward the street. If you had decent eyes, a functioning mind, and more than a 3rd grade education, you'd be able to figure it out from there.

But you're Cactus.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is

When the truck backs away at 4:38 you can see the spot on the driveway. It looks to have formed just to the inside of the passenger side front tire (under the vehicle) and then gone downhill, toward the street. If you had decent eyes, a functioning mind, and more than a 3rd grade education, you'd be able to figure it out from there.

But you're Cactus.
Well Jethro that employee is pathetic just the kind of 3rd rate employee your buddy Fred hires these days. Hire 'em for crap wages, get crap results but you can't process that thought because in your mind is challenged from drinking Fred's Kool-Aid. Of course that pathetic driver still outshines a 1st class ass kisser like you. Dork.:asskissf:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Well Jethro that employee is pathetic just the kind of 3rd rate employee your buddy Fred hires these days. Hire 'em for crap wages, get crap results but you can't process that thought because in your mind is challenged from drinking Fred's Kool-Aid. Of course that pathetic driver still outshines a 1st class ass kisser like you. Dork.:asskissf:

All of that because you got called out for running your mouth without knowing what you were talking about...

You don't know when to shut up/put down the shovel/etc/etc/etc.

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
If you notice, there are people directly behind her, in the driveway across the culdesac. She is clearly listening out for a dog; not sure of where it is.

So sorry folk ... that ain't piss!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

But you're Cactus.

It's painful to watch you try and defend this crap. It really must be difficult to be a lackey for a rat bastard like Smith.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
It's painful to watch you try and defend this crap. It really must be difficult to be a lackey for a rat bastard like Smith.
Dano gets his feelings hurt and all pissy when someone points out that Memphis tells him what to say. He's the head puppet for sure.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Dano gets his feelings hurt and all pissy when someone points out that Memphis tells him what to say. He's the head puppet for sure.

I drank 5 cups of coffee and a pitcher of Kool-Aid in 2 hours today. Then I had to go take a "condensation".