Another one of these things.

S

splozi

Farmer_Guy comments on Hopefully no one will notice the delivery...

HWFjV.jpg

"I have had a UPS delivery man tell me to go buy a mat so he could put packages under it when i was not there. No joke. It's some sort of policy."

"I believe it. Any time I order something from Amazon that doesn't fit in my mailbox, I walk up to my door to see a box "hiding" under my welcome mat. I laugh every time because it's just so ridiculous."

"Yea, they have done this to me twice, once with a microwave, another time with a vacuum."
HWFjV.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
That is the ultimate camoflage.....black matt, black tires.......the delivery almost disappears. I give it a 9.8 !!

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Years ago, I had a center manager go on the war path about driver releases. As per usual, corporate sent down the directive that losses were to be contained at our expense. So this center manager decides to go houses that claimed they didn't receive their packages, and snap a picture at the front of the house. He showed one of his shots to one of our drivers, and asked him, "Is this a good DR?" Our driver took one look at the picture, and of course, there was no package on the porch, and said, "Yep, I can't see it, so it must be a great DR."