Another Raise?

Discussion in 'The Archives' started by upslocal480, Oct 25, 2002.

1. upslocal480

upslocal480 Guest

Everyone was psyched about getting their back pay checks tonight. I was too of course until I opened mine. Everyone else got paid like 80.00 but for some reason I was only back paid for 21.77 hours which after the taxes gave me a 9.87 check. The good news though.....What are the extra raises for on our checks this week? What a surprise. It seems the ammounts vary from person to person. I went up another 0.75 and I know other people at other buildings that went up much, much, much higher than that. Are these some kind of mystery raises? [​IMG]
  2. proups

proups Guest your contract book. You can then figure out if your raise was correct, or if Payroll screwed it up.
  3. upslocal480

upslocal480 Guest

Oh my contract book says that I was already at the right pay. I was scared to say anything at first but after I found out that allot of others at other UPSs got more money I figured maybe, and hopefully, that it couldn't have just been a screw up by pay roll. I know of too many people that it's happened to. Some people got over 2.00/hr more. Thats after already getting the 0.85 cent raise the week before. I got another 0.75. Pretty good deal I think. Just hope it's not a massive screw up and the extra pay sticks.