Another right wing Christian family being persecuted?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Gee, lets examine their other childrens names...!

According to the Campbells, the family did not know Hons would be taken from them, though their three other children, Adolf Hitler, 5, Aryan Nation, 4 and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie, 3, have been in foster care since January 2009 when child services took them away.

I bet they are just a "HOOT" at the Tea Party rallies!

Peace.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Gee, lets examine their other childrens names...!

According to the Campbells, the family did not know Hons would be taken from them, though their three other children, Adolf Hitler, 5, Aryan Nation, 4 and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie, 3, have been in foster care since January 2009 when child services took them away.

I bet they are just a "HOOT" at the Tea Party rallies!

Peace.

Hoot is a racist term!
I always figured you to be one .. now we all know.

tourists24

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Have you been smoking the crack pipe TOS? You are really in la la land when it comes to these things. You are losing any credibility you may have had. The fact that you present this as typical christianity.... well.... back off the pipe

LOL... jus keepin it real for the Bible thumpers out there. Glad these folks could represent.

p.s. Hitler thought he was a genuine christian.

Peace.

tourists24

glad you added "thought"... you seem to think that too.... actually he was much more left wing.... but thats another story..... You seem to think you are a happy person, but come across as very bitter and unhappy.... We're here for ya brother

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
glad you added "thought"... you seem to think that too.... actually he was much more left wing.... but thats another story..... You seem to think you are a happy person, but come across as very bitter and unhappy.... We're here for ya brother

Most Christians in this country "think" they are christians as well. I have never met a christian who didnt put down every non christian out there.

Peace.

Most Christians in this country "think" they are christians as well. I have never met a christian who didnt put down every non christian out there.

Peace.

Here is one fact...you dont know most christians in this country.
In fact either you haven't met very many christians or you are just lying. I actually know more christians that leave judgement to God and leave the non christians alone than put them down.

That's OK TOS, we are getting very used to your baseless and outrageous claims. Now go...run...hide.