Another Speeding ticket question

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Full disclosure, I speed like a maniac at times. There are some mornings when I'm headed home, and I hit 100+, just don't get caught! You need to learn that part of it

So much for feeder drivers being safe.

Even if you are in your own vehicle, that is way too fast on any public road.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So much for feeder drivers being safe.

Even if you are in your own vehicle, that is way too fast on any public road.

No, it's not. I haven't had an accident due to speed ever, and I'm kind of a speeder. There are ways to drive fast safely, and ways to drive fast like a huge :censored2:. I do the former.

Texting and/or distracted driving are much more dangerous than straight speeding.

Don't question my safety behind the wheel. I drive better than 99% of people.

Cocky? Yes
Confident as hell? Absolutely
Safer than most? Yep

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Now reason to download it if your haven't gotten a ticket in years or if all.

Also if your need to download your abstract to check your driving record you got two problems a driving problem and a memory problem.

Is your credit report 100% accurate?

$7 is a small price to pay for piece of mind.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
No, it's not. I haven't had an accident due to speed ever, and I'm kind of a speeder. There are ways to drive fast safely, and ways to drive fast like a huge :censored2:. I do the former.

Texting and/or distracted driving are much more dangerous than straight speeding.

Cocky? Yes
Safer than most? Yep

Just do me a favor. Let me know when you plan to do triple digits anywhere near me.

And watch out for those mommy vans full of kids pulling out in front of you. I really don't give a flying leap if you kill yourself, but please don't take anybody else with you.

UPSGUY72

Is your credit report 100% accurate?

$7 is a small price to pay for piece of mind.

Yes my credit report is 100% accurate I get a free copy of the major 3 every year. I also check credit karma weekly and if credit is open in my name credit karma notifies me. ALL for $0.

As far as your driving recorded unless you have a twin brother or sister that likes to steal your Drivers license you should know how many moving violations you have in the past couple of years unless you have so many that you can't keep track. in most state your insurance company will send you a list of the ones that still give you points on your license every year. Again for free.

UPSGUY72

Cocky? Yes
Safer than most? Yep
FUTURE DARWIN AWARD WINNER ? DEFINITELY

I fixed it for you

SCV good to go sir.

Cocky? Yes
Safer than most? Yep

Triple digits isn't safe even on a closed course. Way to talk out of your ass.

UPSGUY72

Yeah, okay.

I always tell people that I expect to die in an auto accident. Being someone who's on the road much more than the average person, I'd be surprised if I don't go out that way

I plan on dying of old age. I guess you have other plans. Do us all a favor don't take anyone else with you when you go.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Says who? Nascar drivers? F1 drivers?

Do none of you speed? Because if you exceed the speed limit, then you have no right to say I'm too fast.

End of discussion
I did. I hit 140+ on a public road multiple times when I was a teenager. Had over a dozen speeding tickets before my 21st birthday, including a street racing and more than one reckless driving ticket. No one died. Doesn't make it right though.

At some point I grew up and realized it's time to cut it out with the invincible attitude. I'm not judging you, but you're not Mario Andretti bro, slow down.