Another suit against this honest company

STFXG

They offer a buyout to the current employee. Reclassify the job and offer the newly classified position to someone. She accepts the new position and then sues because she's not making as much as the guy before her.

Sounds more like an employee that's pissed she stuck around and is trying to get a payout.

fedupped

The appeals court also threw out that argument and pointed to a FedEx memorandum that suggested the company was not clear on what the male employee’s duties had been.

Nice huh? Dont even know what he does..if anything.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Well if doing the same work for lower pay is the issue here why can't midrange employees sue FedEx since they're doing the same work for less pay?

STFXG

What papers? They might settle because its cheaper than fighting it. But the fact is it hasn't gone national and I can't find a link to a single major news source covering it. Unless you consider the Memphis daily news as a major news source no one will see this or care.

hypo hanna

What papers? They might settle because its cheaper than fighting it. But the fact is it hasn't gone national and I can't find a link to a single major news source covering it. Unless you consider the Memphis daily news as a major news source no one will see this or care.

Are you really this clueless on how people get their news? On a daily basis I read copy from papers around the country and even a few from overseas. These include the New York Times, Chicago Tribune, lA times, Cleveland Plain Dealer, Corpus Christi Caller Times, Wall Street Journal, Seattle Times, etc. you think I'm getting them delivered to my doorstep? We have this nifty new thing called the Internet where I can get news from thousands of sources at the touch of a button.

bbsam

Staff member
Are you really this clueless on how people get their news? On a daily basis I read copy from papers around the country and even a few from overseas. These include the New York Times, Chicago Tribune, lA times, Cleveland Plain Dealer, Corpus Christi Caller Times, Wall Street Journal, Seattle Times, etc. you think I'm getting them delivered to my doorstep? We have this nifty new thing called the Internet where I can get news from thousands of sources at the touch of a button.
Did you read his post? He said he couldn't find a "link" to the story beyond Memphis. Yes, I think he knows what the internet is.

STFXG

Read what MFE said about "papers" then read my reply. Are you really that clueless on how to follow a thread on a forum? ;)

STFXG

Did you read his post? He said he couldn't find a "link" to the story beyond Memphis. Yes, I think he knows what the internet is.

And by stating that he implied that no one outside of Memphis will hear about this story.

Do you live outside of memphis and read the memphis daily news' website? Unless you are searching for news on fedex you aren't going to come across this story.

MAKAVELI

And by stating that he implied that no one outside of Memphis will hear about this story.

Do you live outside of memphis and read the memphis daily news' website? Unless you are searching for news on fedex you aren't going to come across this story.
I did. Did you know that this thing called Google searches all over the internet from thousands of sources? Get with the program bro.

STFXG

I did. Did you know that this thing called Google searches all over the internet from thousands of sources? Get with the program bro.

Unless you are searching for news on fedex you aren't going to come across this story.

Bro.
What is your point ? Bro.

Are you that dense? Google is only going to pull this news story if you are searching for news stories on fedex.