Another Trump Lawyer Rolls.

Box Ox

This time it's pro Trump lawyer Ken Chesebro. . Whatever happened to all the loyalty to him Trump bragged about?

I’ve been told in another thread that plea deal-based cooperation doesn't matter because testimony can be subpoenaed anyway.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_4462.png

bacha29

I’ve been told in another thread that plea deal-based cooperation doesn't matter because testimony can be subpoenaed anyway.
Subpoenaed by the prosecution or the defense? Under the plea deal the agree to testify for the prosecution.
I imagine right now there a people in the GOP who wish that they had stayed away from Donald Trump.
Both the New York Democratic party and the NFL would not allow Trump to come anywhere near them.
The reason being that people living in that New York/New Jersey/Mid Atlantic region knew Donald Trump far better than other regions of the country .

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Trump literally has no one to blame but himself for the mess in Georgia. His campaign did a piss poor job working the state (let's be realistic, Atlanta blacks will never vote for a Republican) and during the Senate special election he literally told his base to stay home because it was all "rigged." As a result, a state with a Republican governor voted in 2 of the most far-left liberals in the entire Senate in Jon Ossoff and JB Smoove.