Another View of Newt Gingrich

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by wkmac, Nov 11, 2011.

1. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

2. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

Thanks for posting that.

3. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

So, TOS wants to talk about Newt, well here you go TOS. Consider this the opening salvo!

source

OK TOS, Top that one!
    :wink2:

4. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

Stuff like this is what will probably kill him with conservatives:

5. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

He already admits that "couching" Nancy was a big mistake...........

6. Jones

True, but what else can he say at this point? The question I think some conservatives will have is why did he agree to do it in the first place and what does it say about his views on climate change.

7. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

If you understand Newt and you understand the Enron/Kyoto email, you will then completely understand Newt. Newt is not and has never been what he seems. So many people think that Newt is about smaller gov't but this is a false illusion. A good example to again make you pause on Newt in truth or policy is Lew Rockwell re-visiting a National Review Conference of some years back where Lew and Newt had a difference of opinion.

And worth and should be noted, Lew is Ron Paul's former chief of staff from the 1980's.

8. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

I like how he is coming on FOXED SPEWS to say that his marital infidelities have been FORGIVEN by GOD, and now he is a better man!

EYE OF NEWT!

Newt Gingrich served his first wife with divorce papers as she lay in a hospital bed seriously ill. He had been having an affair with this soon to be second wife who he later divorced after being caught having sex with a younger staffer on his desk at the capitol just before he resigned in disgraced from the house.

Newt, who never admitted to sleeping with the young staffer, only will admit to having "oral sex". This after he blasted president Clinton for the same thing!

Now he's married to the woman from the movie MARS ATTACKS!

Peace

9. moreluck

Don't even go there....adulterers and divorced people can't hold office...............................congress would be hallowed halls with no people in them!! Get real!

10. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Wrong! Never Happened! Mother Jones distorted a conversation Newt was having with Jackie in the hospital as the divorce was well in progress before she even went in. This conversation has been verified by Newt and Jackie's own daughter who was actually present for this family conversation and it never happened.

Stick to the facts!

11. moreluck

Gee, maybe he dated the prom queen in high school and stood up the head cheerleader. Who gives a flying....??

12. The Other Side

Ahh, I see your prepared to do your best defense of this pig as well! I love it!

Peace.

13. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

And you know it's bad when

14. moreluck

Newt has more brains in his big toe than Obama has in his whole skull. Obama would be steam rolled in a debate with Newt. No teleprompter, no notes and no 30 second stuff!!

15. moreluck

Yeah, really don't care what Jack says.........

"Abramoff and Scanlon grossly overbilled their clients, secretly splitting the multimillion-dollar profits. In one case, they secretly orchestrated lobbying against their own clients in order to force them to pay for lobbying services."

16. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Now that Cain is going down and Gingrich is rising, they have to spin the fat bastard so he doesn't look like one. Guesss what? He is a fat bastard, and he's got a moral compass that points in all directions. Good luck with turning this turd into a rose.

17. Jones

Mitt Romney was spotted having breakfast with his family this morning. Observers noted that he appeared well rested and relaxed.

18. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Geez, he just makes it so damn easy!

Even if he does get nominated and then elected, I'm betting loyal democrats will not even notice that Obama is gone!

I like it!
    I love it!
    I want some more of it!

:happy-very:

19. The Other Side

20. moreluck

Stewart ??

PASS !