Another WIN!

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by STFXG, Aug 10, 2013.

1. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

2. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

My bad for double posting the article. Was sidetracked with the kiddo.

3. fedupped

fedupped Member

Quite an advertisement..there will be droves of people waiting to take your job.

4. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

I feel sorry for anybody stuck working for you.

5. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

He is nothing but a Fred Smith wannabe. Probably has a shrine of Fred in his living room.

6. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Fred Smith is the perfect example of how Corporate America runs this county ...into the ground.

7. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

They can leave whenever they want to. Just like you can.

8. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Fedex did it to protect their business model
    Teamsters cited a drop in membership as their reason for pushing it

Did anyone do this for the workers?

9. MAKAVELI

Why don't we ask the UPSers how having union representation is working for them? Let's see, a career job, potential of making 100k plus retirement and no cost health ins v a dead end job making a max of 40 to 50k with no benefits. Hmmm I think it's a no brainer.

10. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

You'd think its a no brainer. Getting a lot of new interest in these highly classified super secret union meetings?

11. purplesky

purplesky Active Member

The Teamsters are workers :wink2:. Workers are why the Teamsters exist. FDX workers are getting screwed in the butt AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE(stupidity?) TO ASK WHY THE TEAMSTERS ARE ATTEMPTING TO HELP?

Unions are all about workers rights and getting a living wage.

12. MAKAVELI

It's a no brainer that you only have a job in this scam because your daddy, Fred pays off politicians.

13. purplesky

purplesky Active Member

14. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

It will continue to work until the voting public threatens to unseat Congressmen or state legislators who support such things. The problem with that is much of the public feels that by supporting workers they'll see their own costs go up and/or they don't make as much so why help some make considerably more than they do?

15. purplesky

purplesky Active Member

There does seem to be a new movement now in this country about the ridiculous low wages the avg. American is making so I think the voting public are finally catching on.

16. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

If the Teamsters were trying to help, they would be organizing Express. The union IS a business.

17. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

I suppose you expect them to be some non-profit organization?

18. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Actually, they might do better that way.

19. ILuvPandas

ILuvPandas New Member

I hope this isn't too off topic I'm full-time with Express(soon to be part-time)I've had enough of the forced overtime games etc...
    Anyhow what will happen when Obamacare goes into effect?
    Will Ground be affected by the fact that full-time employees will have to be covered by employers with healthcare or do they get around that somehow