Antisemitism

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Something missing from this reporting which reminds me of the reporing on Asian assults? Who is allegedly commiting these acts? Is it a particular group or race of people?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Something missing from this reporting which reminds me of the reporing on Asian assults? Who is allegedly commiting these acts? Is it a particular group or race of people?

When they omit the “who” we can guess the responsible race. One guess only.

rickyb

im assuming youre talking about blacks. theyre not exempt from worst characteristics of mankind.

however the leading domestic terror group is the KKK (if you exclude govt state terrorism). ill let you guess which "particular group or race of people" makes up the KKK ;)

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
im assuming youre talking about blacks. theyre not exempt from worst characteristics of mankind.

however the leading domestic terror group is the KKK (if you exclude govt state terrorism). ill let you guess which "particular group or race of people" makes up the KKK ;)
You have much to learn. And you’re a racist for assuming. Just sayin’.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

however the leading domestic terror group is the BLM (if you exclude govt state terrorism). ill let you guess which "particular group or race of people" makes up BLM ;)
1651004458375.png

rickyb

article says some of hte blow back is from israel running worlds largest open prison in palestine LOL