Any Baseball fans on here?

You are exactly right. I don't get too wrapped up in wins and losses, just love the game and its performers. The Sox made a cagey move in getting Youkilis, and if he and Dunn keep hitting homeruns they won't be caught by anyone in the central. Konerko is a great hitter but so is Cabrera, the most fun Tiger hitter to watch in a long time.

Plus the #2 catcher in HR's on top of it. They're doing better than was expected and I chalk a big part of it to Ventura as Mgr.
SOX , RED

Thank's for Youk.

texan

They are in the basement this year. Phillies.
pilliesimages.jpg

Just like me I asume, loyal fan in the bad and the good.
It erks me when people change teams by a clubs performance.

Change teams? How about berating a player in a slump? Some lard butt who can barely lift his arm to his mouth to make a cattle call is giving grief to a guy who isn't hitting .500. But when the player gets it turned around now he's his boy.

texan

Kendrys Morales Grand Slam: Angels Switch-Hitter Homers From Both Sides Of Plate In 1 Inning

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Los Angeles Angels switch-hitter Kendrys Morales homered from
both sides of the plate in the same inning Monday night, making him the third player
in major league history to accomplish the feat.

Morales connected for a tiebreaking, two-run shot in the sixth as a lefty off Texas
starter Roy Oswalt. Morales then hit a grand slam off Robbie Ross that capped a nine-run inning.

Kendrys Morales Grand Slam: Angels Switch-Hitter Homers From Both Sides Of Plate In 1 Inning

bigblu 2 you

been a tigers fan since birth.remember the al kaline,mark"the bird"fidrich,kirk gibson eras.these current tigers are poised to make it interesting as well.

CharleyHustle

Plus the #2 catcher in HR's on top of it. They're doing better than was expected and I chalk a big part of it to Ventura as Mgr.

Congrats on sweeping the Yankees for the 1st time at home in quite awhile. The Tigers just swept a bad team in the Jays, got lucky in a couple of games doing it. Maybe they can pull themselves together and make it interesting down the stretch.

Congrats on sweeping the Yankees for the 1st time at home in quite awhile. The Tigers just swept a bad team in the Jays, got lucky in a couple of games doing it. Maybe they can pull themselves together and make it interesting down the stretch.

Not gonna jinx it. Just keep playing ball and let the wins come.

TheKid

This will be the first year both of my children see the Red Sox finish with a losing record. How far we have fallen ! !

CharleyHustle

Not gonna jinx it.

Funny, a buddy and I were watching the Tigers last night and after a few Budwisers and an Angel 3-0 lead we started ragging and putting down every Tiger and they then they would get a hit. Delmon Young was our favorite target and he ended up 3 for 4. We kept it up through Perralta's go ahead double and then how fat and out of shape the big patatoe Valverde is as he got the save. I think we mastered the anti-jinxs!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Headlines about the Red Sox -Dodgers trade.....
It’s being called the biggest baseball trade since Babe Ruth went to the New York Yankees. The surprise is that Los Angeles didn’t get the Bambino in the deal. Sure, he has been dead 64 years. As far as we can tell, so has Carl Crawford. And the Dodgers will pay him $102.5 million for imitating a corpse.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Phils are 3 games out with a new 8th inning gem don't let Klien know........

• Full Name: Phillippe Aumont
  • Born: 1/7/1989 in Gatineau, QC Canada
  • Bats/Throws: L/R
  • HT: 6'7''
  • WT: 260
  • Bio >
  • Debut: 8/23/2012
  • College: N/A