Any big vacations planned this year?

Raw

Raw Member
My divorce in 2007 opened up travel with my girlfriend / now current wife. In 2008 we went to Colorado twice ( Breckenridge twice, Vail, Denver ) Florida Keys, and boating almost every weekend in the Gulf of Mexico. In 2009 we celebrated New Years day with a Bahama Cruise, Colorado, California, ( Sacramento ), Lake Tahoe, Nevada, Florida Keys to get married, Daytona Beach, and Dallas ( twice ) in December, Plus the usual boating every weekend in the Gulf of Mexico. For this year we already booked a house in Key West for 2 weeks in July and will most likely go to destinations I don`t know of yet since my books our travel plans! :happy-very:

bigbrownhen

Going to try to make it to the Kentucky Derby in May. Going with my Mother in Law and sister in laws. All girl trip, should be fun.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Don't laugh. Thinking of going down to Branson MO. this summer. My kid is going to Europe for 3 weeks so not much left in the vacation fund for another fancy trip. Depending where the Packers land in the playoffs, might make a road trip to the game.

ON THEIR ASSES!!!!!

Gonna buy a house in Vegas this year.

You can rent it out to fellow upsers looking for good Vegas deals. lol

bigbrownhen

Don't laugh. Thinking of going down to Branson MO. this summer. My kid is going to Europe for 3 weeks so not much left in the vacation fund for another fancy trip. Depending where the Packers land in the playoffs, might make a road trip to the game.

Branson is a good family destination, check out the group packages for theaters and such. Silver Dollar City and White Water are fun. Have seen Dixie Stampede and Jim Stafford, and the Branson Landing is neat. Lots of options. Bass Pro in Springfield is better though, imo. Just a 40 min drive north. Hope you have a good time.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I am supposed to be going on a cruise in March with my best friend and his wife ffor their honeymoon along wiht 2 other couples. Money is due soon. Hopefully I can make it happen.

iruhnman630

I looked into checking one off of my bucket list and going to the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, maybe catch a few hockey games, snowboarding, luge...

After looking into some prices, $1200/day seemed to be about what I would spend, not including travel.

Sorry, no curling tickets in my future.

SoyFish

3 Days into the year & thinking about vacations...

Get a second week to waste this year, no clue what to do with that one...

but I know I'm stuck going with the fam to Vegas in April :shrug:

3 Days into the year & thinking about vacations...

Get a second week to waste this year, no clue what to do with that one...

but I know I'm stuck going with the fam to Vegas in April :shrug:
Damn, don't ya just ate being "stuck" and having to go to Vegas? How can you cope with that?