Any Bikers out there?

rod

Retired 22 years
If it was up to me I would have a new Boss Hoss but my wife seems to think my 1100 Honda Shadow Ace Tourer is big enough for us.

haydendavid380

is property of UPS
I know this thread is a little old, but it was 40 today and the roads were dry so I couldn't resist in going for a ride.
100_0233.jpg

My dad just got a Valentines Day present today also.
100_0228.jpg

100_0229.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
My best friend rides a Harley and has a Suzuki Katana 650 she lets me use whenever I want. I like this bike, but always feel really tense when I finish riding. Must be the Florida traffic.

Sammie

My baby boy with his 750cc Honda Shadow on a ride and powernapping in Moab, Utah last summer. Old guy has a 1100 cc Shadow.
sickle_ indian.jpg
Hotrocks.jpg

barnyard

KTM rider
We went to the Mpls motorcycle show yesterday. Saw tons of cool cycles.

I am thinking that a dual sport is in my future (like a husaberg 570 or KTM 530 exc or something like that). My wife though, really wants a geezer glide. I am hesitant, I don't have an AARP card yet and harley riders are always scowling. I am not sure that I want a bike that makes me that angry.....

TB

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

I am thinking that a dual sport is in my future (like a husaberg 570 or KTM 530 exc or something like that). My wife though, really wants a geezer glide. I am hesitant, I don't have an AARP card yet and harley riders are always scowling. I am not sure that I want a bike that makes me that angry.....

TB

Don't do it, TB, bikes are for fun. If you can't ride and have fun, why ride?

PS, when we set up the cruise, I'm voting for you as official photog.

barnyard

KTM rider
Here is a photo of my 'Mcguyver' fix
325882398_fF6iC-M.jpg

The throttle cable broke 20+ miles into a 50ish mile race. I clamped the vice grips to the end of the cable and rode to the gas stop and called it a day.

I was pretty proud of myself.

TB

haydendavid380

is property of UPS

TB

Find a mid point :happy2:

A Harley XR1200 or a Suzuki Vstrom 1000 looks like your style, and would do a little better for the long haul.