Any Centers getting Peak food?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
In the past the center team would provide a spread of food at least one day during peak. Last year we had about 500 chicken wings from a local joint, in years past Chili etc. In these days of cut backs I wonder if we'll get any grub this year. Maybe the center manager will pull some food out of his MIP if the company won't. We've had drivers bring food in the past.

over9five

Staff member
Feeders is having food next Tuesday. This is a logistical nightmare, as we have people starting round the clock. They have also asked drivers to help out by bringing something.

Speaking for myself, I won't be eating anything because I'm a little leery of an all day buffet where nothing's been refrigerated for who knows how long.

I am a big fan of "It's the thought that counts" though, and I am happy they are doing this!

Maybe I'll bring something non-perishable.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Feeders is having food next Tuesday. This is a logistical nightmare, as we have people starting round the clock. They have also asked drivers to help out by bringing something.

Speaking for myself, I won't be eating anything because I'm a little leery of an all day buffet where nothing's beenrefrigerated for who knows how long.

I am a big fan of "It's the thought that counts" though, and I am happy they are doing this!

Maybe I'll bring something non-perishable.

Not to worry. That's why the Centers are kept at 45 degrees.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
All I know is almost everyday when I get back, there's always a mound of empty pizza boxes. Somebody's face is getting fed and it sure as hell isn't us drivers.

for the last 15 years I deep fry turkeys .
this year no turkeys from UPS so we all gave 5 dollars each and we are deep frying our own turkeys Thanks UPS I am sure Jim Casey is turning in his grave

CharleyHustle

"Speaking for myself, I won't be eating anything because I'm a little leery of an all day buffet where nothing's been refrigerated for who knows how long."

I always eat what ever thay put out 'cause I don't want to be the only driver without food poisoning tomorrow.