Any Classic Car/Truck builders out there ?

1Low59

Hello, new to this site. Wanted to know if any of you out there are car builders ? I'm currently building a 59 Chevy Stepside from the ground up. Try to stay on topic as much as "possible".

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hello, new to this site. Wanted to know if any of you out there are car builders ? I'm currently building a 59 Chevy Stepside from the ground up. Try to stay on topic as much as "possible".
Yes 65 mustang. Was my moms first car.

I think I started a thread on it.

1Low59

Almost a year I think. :(
I've had this truck for 3 years. Ripped it all apart the first 6 months. After that it just sat collecting dust. I've been steadily getting back into the garage and working on it. It requires a lot of time. With our line of work and an family it's hard to justify time spent in the garage. Can you post some pics ?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've had this truck for 3 years. Ripped it all apart the first 6 months. After that it just sat collecting dust. I've been steadily getting back into the garage and working on it. It requires a lot of time. With our line of work and an family it's hard to justify time spent in the garage. Can you post some pics ?
I'm replacing sheet metal now. We moved and it's buried under boxes in a 1 car garage right nor.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

image.jpg