Any drivers from nevada area?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
just curious if anyone is from reno/sparks or lasvegas areas. There seem to be many large companies with distrubution centers in these two areas. Wondering what the waiting list time for drivers are.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
just curious if anyone is from reno/sparks or lasvegas areas. There seem to be many large companies with distrubution centers in these two areas. Wondering what the waiting list time for drivers are.

I'm not in Nevada but there has been past discussion about this. Lookup a poster going by outamyway. He/she has made a few posts that make me think they drive for some reason. Just in general, it sounds like the "booming" cities of the West--Denver, Las Vegas, etc--are hiring drivers like crazy. I think the current wait at Denver is less than a year for package. A few months ago, I tried talking to a feeder driver. Guy wasn't particularly friendly but I did get out of him that he'd been with the Company for about five years, was part-time for about a year and a half, drove package car for about a year and a half and had been in feeder for about two. My point: I wouldn't be concerned with going driving in the Rocky Mountain West. -Rocky

Last edited: