Any FEDEX memorabilia etc. collectors here?

kokopelli

Hello there! Newbie here, who decided to stop lurking and jump in. ;)

Not a serious collector (yet) but I have started collecting some FedEx items, such as pins/pinbacks, watches, other interesting items, etc.

Anyone else here have a similar interest or hobby? Maybe an opportunity for exchanging info or swapping a few doubles or duplicates...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Not a serious collector (yet) but I have started collecting some FedEx items, such as pins/pinbacks, watches, other interesting items, etc.

Anyone else here have a similar interest or hobby? Maybe an opportunity for exchanging info or swapping a few doubles or duplicates...
I have a few things. I'm happy to get rid of them.

kokopelli

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Cool! Here are some of my items. Also have some other trinkets. Interested in anything I don't have, and would especially love to own a SuperTracker - the real deal, not just one of the smaller "pens" they gave out as reproductions (have one of those already).

I have doubles of several of the pins, so could swap those if you're game. Or could do another kind of deal you're comfortable with. Let me know. PM me if you prefer. Thanks!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
View attachment 80060 View attachment 80061 View attachment 80062 View attachment 80063 Cool! Here are some of my items. Also have some other trinkets. Interested in anything I don't have, and would especially love to own a SuperTracker - the real deal, not just one of the smaller "pens" they gave out as reproductions (have one of those already).

I have doubles of several of the pins, so could swap those if you're game. Or could do another kind of deal you're comfortable with. Let me know. PM me if you prefer. Thanks!
You have a really awesome collection there.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Thanks, actually only started a few months ago, but it's growing...
Well, it's pretty impressive for only a few months of collecting. Have you priced out some of your stuff yet to see the value in your collection? Hopefully you were able to score some bargains on some of it!

kokopelli

Well, it's pretty impressive for only a few months of collecting. Have you priced out some of your stuff yet to see the value in your collection? Hopefully you were able to score some bargains on some of it!
No, not really interested in any monetary value ATM, just the subject matter.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I think most of us have some of the exotic lunch bags (value of around 59 cents), DC10 foam gliders, and various other cheap memorabilia. I still have my metal name tag from the old blue striped "gas station" uniforms that pre-dated the bellhop/epaulet era. My epaulets are still in their original packaging, unworn due to extreme shame.

I have a nice leather jacket for RTD safe driving. Maybe we can cut a deal?

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Somewhat before my time, but I understand ZapMail was pretty cool back in the day...
It wasn't - trust me on this.

I used to have a whole bin full of Federal Express crap dating back to the Cro Magnon era, but donated it all to the landfill several years ago, shortly after the last drop of purple blood quietly seeped from my depleted body.

kokopelli

It wasn't - trust me on this.

I used to have a whole bin full of Federal Express crap dating back to the Cro Magnon era, but donated it all to the landfill several years ago, shortly after the last drop of purple blood quietly seeped from my depleted body.
That's a shame... any chance you can go dig them up?

bacha29

Unfortunately for Kokopelli the poor man has clearly been to the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy a few too many times.