Any first responders working with Integrity out there?

Integrity

Binge Poster
To all,

Do you look after your fellow employees by doing your first responder duties with the utmost of integrity?

or

Do contribute to the harm of your fellow employess by making "working as directed" excuses to allow unethical local management decide how you do you job?

and even worse when there is some sort of audit

Do you assist in the cover up of our daily practices to lead the auditors to a false assessement that the job is being done by the book?

If you only do it "by the book" when someone is auditing the operation you are assisting the management of your company in exposing you and your fellow workers to harm

while covering up this exposure for them.

Where do you stand in your first responder duties?

with Intergrity or against Integrity?

Sincerely,
I

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
If I was a first responder in your hub, would Intergrity come to me or do I need to seek it out? Judging by your past posts Integrity just walks through the exit, leaving other employees in potentially dangerous situations. So I guess one would say Integrity simply doesn't actually do anything, only talked about.

Sounds about right.

Integrity

Binge Poster
If I was a first responder in your hub, would Intergrity come to me or do I need to seek it out? That would depend on how you conducted yourself in relation to your reponsibilities as a first responder. All employees need to seek integrity out. It is a core value of UPS. Judging by your past posts Integrity just walks through the exit, leaving other employees in potentially dangerous situations. So I guess one would say Integrity simply doesn't actually do anything, only talked about.

Sounds about right.
Jackburton,

I posted my response in the above quote.

Are you a first responder in your hub?

Sincerely
I

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I,

Nobody seems to want to play your silly game anymore.

Your schtick is played out.

It's time to come out of the closet and clean out the dead bodies you have hidden in your crawl space.

Sincerely.
Bubblehead

Integrity

Binge Poster
I,

Nobody seems to want to play your silly game anymore.

Your schtick is played out.

It's time to come out of the closet and clean out the dead bodies you have hidden in your crawl space.

Sincerely.
Bubblehead
Bubblehead,

This is the UPS Discussions sub-forum in the BrownCafe Forum. It is for UPS related discussions.

I don't come here to play games, make friends, to mock other members or make one line sit-com type sarcastic comments about everyone and everything.

I come here to engage in discussions. I try to stay on topic and I try to post the discussions in the appropriate forum.

I realize many seem to be uncomfortable with Integrity. That is their business and their problem.

What others come here for is their business or their problem for that matter.

You are one of the best posters on this site, I know that doesn't say a lot, but you are one of the best anyway.

I think it would be more beneficial to the Brown Cafe for you to challenge the posters who don't post with Integrity.

Just saying, but let your conscience be your guide.

Thank you for your input.

Sincerely,
I

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
You must work in the worst building on the planet. If this crap you bring up all the time is stuff you see at your workplace, then I feel sorry for you. On that note, realize that your small little corner of this company doesn't reflect how things are everywhere.

Also, nobody likes to 'discuss' anything with you anymore.....that's what bubblehead is saying. You are as frustrating to talk with as just about anyone could possibly be without being a TROLL.....if, in fact, you aren't one already. It's the same crap over and over again.

Third, did you guys know that the friggin Catholic Church spent $170 BILLION in 2010?! As a comparison, Apple's revenue was something like $164 billion.....I'd love to see the yearly revenue for the church, and where all of that money is coming from.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You must work in the worst building on the planet. I am not sure about this I suppose it is possible. If this crap you bring up all the time is stuff you see at your workplace, then I feel sorry for you. Thank you for your sympathy! On that note, realize that your small little corner of this company doesn't reflect how things are everywhere. I am sure there are facilities that make Integrity the core of what they do. I hope airport facilities fall in this category.

Also, nobody likes to 'discuss' anything with you anymore.....that's what bubblehead is saying. That is none of my business and less of my problem. You are as frustrating to talk with as just about anyone could possibly be without being a TROLL.....if, in fact, you aren't one already. Dealing with Integrity in life can be frustrating. It's the same crap over and over again. I sound like a broken record don't I. And I'm the problem?

Third, did you guys know that the friggin Catholic Church spent $170 BILLION in 2010?! As a comparison, Apple's revenue was something like $164 billion.....I'd love to see the yearly revenue for the church, and where all of that money is coming from. You may be able to find this out on the internet. I would guess that it is donations from church members though.
LongTimeComing,

I have posted my replies above.

Sincerely,
I