Any Follow ups here on female package handlers?

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Thanks, I always make sure I arrive early. Wow really there were 14 or 15 people there for the tour but I didn't know how many they would actually need.

Let us know if you get the job; good luck.

The 2 best loaders I ever had were women. Both have since left the company (on their terms).

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
just put yourself in the interviewers shoes. what would you want in a person to hire?

someone who is willing to work. someone who can work various hours. someone who does not have issues like transportation problems or other problems that would keep you from coming to work.

someone who has enthusiasm and a positive attitude.

don't say words like "can't, won't , or I don't know." say words and phrases like " I can, I will , I learn fast , I am easily trained " all positive stuff.

you should be fine.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
just put yourself in the interviewers shoes. what would you want in a person to hire?

someone who is willing to work. someone who can work various hours. someone who does not have issues like transportation problems or other problems that would keep you from coming to work.

someone who has enthusiasm and a positive attitude.

don't say words like "can't, won't , or I don't know." say words and phrases like " I can, I will , I learn fast , I am easily trained " all positive stuff.

you should be fine.

Thanks you she remembered who I was when I called for my interview so hopefully that's a good thing since there were 3 other woman at the tour.

Last edited: