Any Follow ups here on female package handlers?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Brilliant advice, sir. Have her buy a $150 pair of expensive boots when she hasnt even started the job....what if she ends up quitting in a month?
I didnt mention a $ amount, but to buy a pair of crap boots and replace them right away seems foolish too. As well as going into a job expecting to fail. ;)

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Well background check is cleared I start Mon 8/1 So if your making bets on how long I will last get your bids in early. Let the "Count down" begin Lol

Thanks for all the great tips. :thumbup:

Undertow82

Well background check is cleared I start Mon 8/1 So if your making bets on how long I will last get your bids in early. Let the "Count down" begin Lol

You'll do fine, and if you feel like giving up, then just show up in a tank, and some leggings and you will get tons of encouragement. Hopefully no awkward boners....lol

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

If your nice and wear tight fitting clothes and something low cut you will attract a lot of union workers to help you. It is a feeding frenzy when they see a pretty girl.