Any Follow ups here on female package handlers?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
And they will find some other way to disqualify her.

It isn't really about disqualfying I am pretty sure it is against the law to deny someone access to water or go to the bathroom. Unless they want someone to pass out or poop themselves right there. It really is just common sense on ups part.

It isn't really about disqualfying I am pretty sure it is against the law to deny someone access to water or go to the bathroom. Unless they want someone to pass out or poop themselves right there. It really is just common sense on ups part.
I'm not disagreeing with you . But at the same time she is trying to get on .

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's also against the law to make PTers work 7 hour shifts with only a ten min break....at least in the state where I live. But I had 3 days last week like that.....lol

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It's also against the law to make PTers work 7 hour shifts with only a ten min break....at least in the state where I live. But I had 3 days last week like that.....lol

We only have two shifts at my building reload which is 5 pm to 9 pm and preload which is 4 am to 9 am. The only time we get 7 hours is at peak.