Any Follow ups here on female package handlers?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
if she's getting the tour, she's already hired...

I remember the tour, as it's my seniority date
Tours come before interviews in my building....as a summer walk through a hot, humid building is usually enough to change some of their minds about working here, and they don't bother coming back for an interview.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
For a 'job interview'. Idgaf if the interview is for UPS or making tacos at Taco Bell....you look neat and presentable and show up on time. That's called being a responsible adult.
Again, I didn't say dress up, but you don't wear sweatpants to a job interview.

Thanks for your help. I am

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Tours come before interviews in my building....as a summer walk through a hot, humid building is usually enough to change some of their minds about working here, and they don't bother coming back for an interview.

Back in the day, they would interview after midnight.
Just to see who would show up.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
So far I have went to job site. Ups emailed me to make sure i was interested. I filled out online ups application. They sent me email about tour yesterday and I confirmed that's it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Back in the day, they would interview after midnight.
Just to see who would show up.
We are insanely short staffed this summer. Loving this upcoming heat wave this weekend. Temps in the high 90's and high humidty....the building will feel like an oven by Monday. I'd care....but I'll be on vacation....lol

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
We are insanely short staffed this summer. Loving this upcoming heat wave this weekend. Temps in the high 90's and high humidty....the building will feel like an oven by Monday. I'd care....but I'll be on vacation....lol

Been that way for several weeks here; brutal summer.

DOK

Hi,

I am a female doing the tour for package handler tonight. (Midnight 11pm-4am)I did my best to comb through the threads to get as much info as i could. But couldn't find any females comments after/if they were hired.

I know I should probably run before I get started but I need another part time job that doesn't conflict with my other job. They stressed in the email its a permanent position not just summer.

Any females already doing this job or recently hired? Are sneakers and sweatpants acceptable for the tour? I don't own jeans that are appropriate for working.

Thanks in advance! Sorry for another spam question =)
You'll do fine, many females working there, all depends on work ethic and drive. Good luck!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
go in there and DEMAND small sort ( very light work )

tell them you'll sue for discrimination if you don't get that job and the hours you want.

and if they look at you funny threaten them with a sexual harassment lawsuit.

you'll fit right in with the new UPS.

wayfair

swollen member
go in there and DEMAND small sort ( very light work )

tell them you'll sue for discrimination if you don't get that job and the hours you want.

and if they look at you funny threaten them with a sexual harassment lawsuit.

you'll fit right in with the new UPS.

don't pay any attention to this post...

she's never stepped inside UPS property