Any Follow ups here on female package handlers?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If hired I'll take it day by day. If I survive the first month with my mental and strength not completely disintegrated maybe I'll have a chance. I'm going in expecting the worst but giving my best.

It definitely hot as H in there but doable. I know I'll probably have my A handed to me a million times. But I'm ready for it lol
You go girl
I like your attitude

It's intensely physical, is all. I don't think you'll have your A handed to you as long as you can handle the physically. Pay close attention to the safety methods, especially in regards to lifting and lowering. Use them every time, EVEN WHEN YOU'RE TIRED. You'll perform those motions thousands of times. Unless you're already teaching P90X classes, your muscles are going to hurt the first 3 weeks.
After that, your body will be accustomed to the routine, do the job to the best of your ability using the methods and NORMAL effort, and you'll be fine.
My first three hour day felt like 20 hours. Lol

trickpony1

During my tour I saw serveral woman on sorting that definitely didn't look easy

Sorting the "slide" or small sorts where the package size will fit through a coat hanger?

"Sort" is a vague term. We would need to know if you saw "high volume pick off", "primary sort aisle" "small sort" or "preload boxline slide sort".

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Interesting! Those may have been the 3 exceptions in the Continental USA I've read about!

They said most of us would be loading. I thought that looked worst of all. The 2 guy that were down unloading made it look like a piece of cake (but I know better ). The loading definitely scared me the most.