Any Good Boot Suggestions?

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I can't tell anyone to go spend $150 on boots. Some people just might not have it.

But I will tell you this: the biggest thing you can do for yourself working for this company, is making and keeping your feet comfortable.

The way I used to do it, was to go spend $30 to $50 bucks at some cheap place like Wal-Mart, figuring that I would wear them out in 6 months, then go get another pair.

But cheap boots are just cheap. If you can afford it, splurge on some good American made boots. They are just made better, and your feet will never feel better.

I spent around $175 on my Thorogood boots, and I don't think I've made a wiser purchase. They are cushy on my feet, they're built to last and you can get a discount by telling them what Local you are from. And Thorogood's aren't the only good American boots. There's plenty to find.

And yes, I'm about ready to get a second pair, if only to ease the wear on my first pair.

MassWineGuy

No question about what you're saying. But the Carolina I got do feel very good. So do the Converse boots. If this job pans out and end up working over the summer, too, then I'll raise my bar. But for now, I'm heading to the bar.