Any Musicians Here?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Here's a new single myself and a spoken word poet just released today.

It's not for everyone but I would enjoy the listen and comments.

Sometimes I Feel Like Nothing | Dead Letters Collective

Kinda heavy, but that's kinda right up my alley. I'm not a negative person, but I've always thought good music or art in general should invoke some sort of emotion in the audience. Good or bad.

Your art did just that. If its something you're passionate about, ( I doubt you'd share if you weren't) I would encourage to follow it. I enjoyed it. I'd venture a
guess I wouldn't be alone.

Here's a new single myself and a spoken word poet just released today.

It's not for everyone but I would enjoy the listen and comments.

Sometimes I Feel Like Nothing | Dead Letters Collective
Not my kind of music at the moment as I'm going through something right now but I think you are a true artist and I respect it. I hope you keep enjoying yourself making music. If it wasent for music in my hard times they would suck worse. God bless.

DS

Fenderbender
It was kinda Jim Morrisonish I thought.Not quite music,and although profound sounding,
it sounded like you were kinda rambling about how life is unfair.Don't get me wrong,I liked the idea of a theme and some wise words,but,I sensed you need some direction.I consider myself a musician,although I rarely get to play.
I love the fact that the track is flawless,and you get A for effort.

DS

Fenderbender
Even though you got a job with corporate,keep in touch eh.
You'd think that an expert in making profit,would use ups as a stairway
to owning their own company.Or could be that you may end up making music instead.
Either way we need more corporate in here,even if you are a rookie.:wink2:

kevingcp

Even though you got a job with corporate,keep in touch eh.
You'd think that an expert in making profit,would use ups as a stairway
to owning their own company.Or could be that you may end up making music instead.
Either way we need more corporate in here,even if you are a rookie.:wink2:
Not just yet DS, still working in ops, graduate on the 15th!

Still working with management on opportunities to move up. I have 2 applications in at corporate. No word yet. I'm not getting my hopes up though, I have applications put in in multiple companies.