ANY new info on 710 contract?

didyousheetit

Most likely we in 710 will be on teamcare. The main point I had against the contract was I was going to retire on my fiftieth birthday next year. However, looks like I will work an additional two years.

Sent using BrownCafe App

scisector9

Was told today that the ongoing negotiations were held up on retiree benefits ie insurance premiums and coverage. Also heard that a company insurance plan is out of question because those benefits simply aren't an option at current levels from our insurance providers. Could all be here say as this info came from management.

Sent using BrownCafe App

scisector9

Not a word since management told me what they were supposedly negotiating. See above post. And FYI my steward could not confirm that information. You would think both sides would want to wrap it up as its almost a year expired. My first contract at ups. Does 710 normally take this long?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Not a word since management told me what they were supposedly negotiating. See above post. And FYI my steward could not confirm that information. You would think both sides would want to wrap it up as its almost a year expired. My first contract at ups. Does 710 normally take this long?

Sent using BrownCafe App

You're in a hurry, why?