any of you ever "hook up" with customers???

UPSmeoff

Never date anyone on your route. This is a pro tip. When it in evidently ends you have to see said person everyday. It does not paint a pretty picture.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I spent 3 weeks in Nocona Tx. A few days in Wichita Falls. I actually spent a day on a milk route delivering to stores. I was in 7th grade. Must be why they call me the milkman at work now.

O

oldupsman

Met my wife on my route in 1991. I used to stop there for lunch, before Diad. For those of you old enough, remember time cards? So I could fudge my lunch time on the card. Her house was about 100 yds. off the road. She was single and had some roommates to help make ends meet. She just loved having sex in the back of my old P-600 with me in uniform. Said it was just a great turn on and every womans dream to do her UPS man in his truck. Hey, who was I to argue? Boy, those were some great lunches. Married her in 1992. She was a great UPS wife. Understood what it was all about. I'm retired now. We're still together and will be for life.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
No, my dad was in the Air Force @ Sheppard Air Force Base (Where I was born in 1972). Lived there till I was 20.
Well He** I could be your MOm, my sons 34, Gawd hes old:surprised:, he was born in 1977. Same base, 12 yrs AF, now in reserves, and moved back home to Ohio, and I have no idea why, must be me:knockedout:sure aint the weather, although we dont have major hail, tornadoes, etc.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I personally never did, too good a way to get your brown butt in trouble. Besides, by the time I started at UPS, I was engaged to the woman I wanted to marry. And been that way now for 32 years.

But I did have a guy that covered my route one day, saw the package car parked outside of hardees. When I didnt see him inside, went outside, hopped into the front, and opened the door(no lock). He was, shall we say, sorting things out on the shelf with a customer. Ended up married to her.

Unfortunately, at the time he was married and three kids, so he is paying for that one.

I guess sometimes some guys think that strange thing is worth it.

d

rod

Retired 22 years
We had a driver that would "hook up" with a snake if he could hold it still. Last I heard he is on his 4th marriage.:peaceful:

browniehound

Met my wife on my route in 1991. I used to stop there for lunch, before Diad. For those of you old enough, remember time cards? So I could fudge my lunch time on the card. Her house was about 100 yds. off the road. She was single and had some roommates to help make ends meet. She just loved having sex in the back of my old P-600 with me in uniform. Said it was just a great turn on and every womans dream to do her UPS man in his truck. Hey, who was I to argue? Boy, those were some great lunches. Married her in 1992. She was a great UPS wife. Understood what it was all about. I'm retired now. We're still together and will be for life.

Now that's a great story!
Thanks oldupsman!

FromBluetoBrown

Thanks, That was an interesting story, lol.

Just kidding FromBluetoBrown, I am just busting chops. I want graphic details man:laughing:, LOL!

Haha, well the driver was a woman too and I was stacking some boxes of paper and she was over at the girls desk and they were giggling at me and we got back in the truck and I was asking her what was so funny and she was "We were giggling at your butt. A****** thinks you have a nice butt"

atatbl

Haha, well the driver was a woman too and I was stacking some boxes of paper and she was over at the girls desk and they were giggling at me and we got back in the truck and I was asking her what was so funny and she was "We were giggling at your butt. A****** thinks you have a nice butt"

So...... this lead to a threesome, right?

Mike Hawk

Never date anyone on your route. This is a pro tip. When it in evidently ends you have to see said person everyday. It does not paint a pretty picture.

One driver I helped has to deliver to his ex wife every day, and she has converted all her coworkers to her cause so he gets crap every day he goes in there.

trickpony1

driver in our center with two kids by two different drivers

Have you considered that maybe she is part of a company sponsored experiment, not unlike Hitler's aspirations of a genetically pure race, to cleanse the gene pool and strengthen desirable genetic attributes? Do you understand the mathmatical genetic possibilities of three dominant gene bases combining in the manner you describe?

Covertly this could be happening through the company, nationally and internationally to what end? 18 to 20 years from now a superior human strain will emerge to continue the propagation and propel the company and its mission to conquer the world!

Sig Heil!

(am I funny or what?)