any of you ever "hook up" with customers???

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Well He** I could be your MOm, my sons 34, Gawd hes old:surprised:, he was born in 1977. Same base, 12 yrs AF, now in reserves, and moved back home to Ohio, and I have no idea why, must be me:knockedout:sure aint the weather, although we dont have major hail, tornadoes, etc.

Mommy?! IVE MISSED YOU ALL THESE YEARS!!!:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

Cementups

Box Monkey
Rod, if it makes you feel better I appreciate your post. If you are planning to take everything you readon the internet seriously then you will be sadly disappointed.

rod

Retired 22 years
2 RULES OF LIFE

1. All things posted on the internet are not true.

2. If you have a sense of humor life for the most part is pretty good.

(sorry about hyjacking this thread------again):peaceful:

iowa boy

2 RULES OF LIFE

2. If you have a sense of humor life for the most part is pretty good.

(sorry about hyjacking this thread------again):peaceful:

Personally, if you didn't have a sense of humor, would you have made it to retirement or would you have ended up in a straightjacket from being driven to insanity or in jail from killing one of the stupid bosses we all have.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Hook up??? Does everyone remember "Fatal Attraction"? One driver told me he bought a card for a customer who he overheard was having a birthday. Long story short this gal got awfully possessive and he had to explain it was just a thoughtful gesture.

Bad Gas!

My wife's mom and wife worked on my first route in the early80's...My wife's mom tried to get me to go out with a young gal in her office first..I say no thanks..Then she set me up with my wife of 25 years..Her daughter...Time flies...This is a great job for the single people looking..There is always somebody interesting and attractive somewhere on the route...

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
There is always somebody interesting and attractive somewhere
Yes sir, and many of them just as interested in getting half of what you have made and have, and others interested in that child support too.

Problem is, they dont wear a sign telling you what you are in for, or what it will cost you long term.

d

Leftinbuilding

Well He** I could be your MOm, my sons 34, Gawd hes old:surprised:, he was born in 1977. Same base, 12 yrs AF, now in reserves, and moved back home to Ohio, and I have no idea why, must be me:knockedout:sure aint the weather, although we dont have major hail, tornadoes, etc.

Your son was born in 1977 and he is 34 now? :happy2: Sounds like UPS "math". You know, you have 150 stops, so they pull 10, and you end up with 160.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I did that math too. I'm 33 born in 1975 so I was thoroughly puzzled oh now he was a year older than me and born 2 years after I was.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
One son born in 1973, one son born in 1977, 34, and 30.
The only age I may lie about would be my own. :smart:
Sorry I put down the wrong year for the one I was talking about, first mistake this year.

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
tooner; I always thought a ladies age was one of those lines that a smart guy never questioned. You'll always be a youngster to BC!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
yes matt, But I dont care anymore. I still feel young. Thats all I care. Ive been driving for 15 yrs so that makes me at least 36, right:beautiful-female:

H

hseofpayne

We had a guy in our center who had a regular hook up at an office he delivered to. He also happened to be married. Everything was fine until he decided to break off the fling. She called UPS and told them he had exposed himself to her on the route in her office. As the manager was his "friend" , when asked about it , he just laughed and said he did more than that! Well , the manager didn't laugh and this guy lost his job of 15 years.
Of course I learned a valuable lesson from his mistake. When I hooked up it was with a female driver and a female preloader; people who had as much to lose as I did! Still, all in all, it lead to a lot of awkward moments after the hookups ended.

Cementups

Box Monkey
^^ That's how I always saw it happening. Screw her and then break it off or something happens and she calls in with semi-false complaint

Bad Gas!

Yes sir, and many of them just as interested in getting half of what you have made and have, and others interested in that child support too.

Problem is, they dont wear a sign telling you what you are in for, or what it will cost you long term.

d

You got that right Dannyboy....How do people get married and divorced 3-4 times.I can hardly afford one time married..And who can afford a divorce?...If I get mad, I go to the other rooms in the house..

rod

Retired 22 years
I always wondered WHY a person would marry someone that had been divorced 3 or 4 times? Especially why would a woman marry a guy that she met while he was cheating on his wife at the time? How could they possibly trust them not to cheat again?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I always wondered WHY a person would marry someone that had been divorced 3 or 4 times? Especially why would a woman marry a guy that she met while he was cheating on his wife at the time? How could they possibly trust them not to cheat again?

Rod sometimes,maybe rarely, but still sometimes a person gets lucky. (NO NOT THAT WAY) Take me for example, I started seeing this guy that I fell head over heels in love with and he was married(not happily). We are perfect together. The first time I saw him I knew he was the one and he didn't know who I was. We worked together. It was almost 3 years before we started seeing each other. We have been togther for 6 years now. We enjoy each others company, we do everything together, we like the same things. But the most important thing to me is he is totally laid back, doesnt get worked up about little things, he is the exact opposite of me in this regard. And that has been the best thing for me. I trust him implictly and I know he trusts me. I have no desire to go anywhere else, I don't need to. I have everything could have dreamed of in him.

Last edited:
H

hseofpayne

Rod sometimes,maybe rarely, but still sometimes a person gets lucky. (NO NOT THAT WAY) Take me for example, I started seeing this guy that I fell head over heels in love with and he was married(not happily). We are perfect together. The first time I saw him I knew he was the one and he didn't know who I was. We worked together. It was almost 3 years before we started seeing each other. We have been togther for 6 years now. We enjoy each others company, we do everything together, we like the same things. But the most important thing to me is he is totally laid back, doesnt get worked up about little things, he is the exact opposite of me in this regard. And that has been the best thing for me. I trust him implictly and I know he trusts me. I have no desire to go anywhere else, I don't need to. I have everything could have dreamed of in him.
Oh Yeah! I am guessing his ex-wife felt the same way you do before he started cheating. Beware of the 7 year itch that is fast approaching! Those who cheat with will cheat on; ancient Chinese proverb!!!!!