Any OMS here??

Waste Manager

Just wondering how y'all like the ''new'' procedure of using ECM's,instead of DCR's..??
No paper trail,no accountability..and why did they spend all that money and time developing 'PCIS"..if they are not going to use that??

ECM=proactive,before the attempt
DCR=reactive,after the attempt
Simple logic Ya'd think..but some genius has messed up things so bad..

Just thinking of that ''big day''5 months down the road..

elo

Trying to figure out where they hid the body.
We have barely spoken about it at our center. The only info I have is from PTPCSA

Sent using BrownCafe App

Waste Manager

So much for that answer..think the word would be schlubb..since mgmt likes to deflect any blame onto workers,drivers or otherwise,and customers..''I didn't request any future delivery on my pkg,who told you that?'..um..that would be mgmt making the decision at the end of the day,when pkgs left over..as scannig them 'missed' would be the truth..and we can't have that at UPS..

UpsLady81

As a former OMS, which technically were absorbed into part-time management unwillingly, UPS has never reacted in a proactive manner to any situation in my 33 years at the company. They can put whatever title on the crap that comes through PCIS, but its not proactive. My center manager didn't even know about the "ENHANCEMENT" LOL. Maybe UPS should spend more time on actually being proactive than developing additional abbreviations.

elo

I haven't seen many changes aside from all messages coming in as concerns, which is bs. I am a pm oms, though so I'm on the reactive end of the day. It is extremel frustrating when mid-day oms's cannot get along with the drivers well enough to get anything done & ft management that takes 3 hour lunches followed by a nap.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I haven't seen many changes aside from all messages coming in as concerns, which is bs. I am a pm oms, though so I'm on the reactive end of the day. It is extremel frustrating when mid-day oms's cannot get along with the drivers well enough to get anything done & ft management that takes 3 hour lunches followed by a nap.

I don't want to be tired when I leave at 3pm...safety in such.

elo

So I come back from vacation to watch 8 training videos for the new ODSE roll out next Monday... Plenty of time before peak to learn about NI1ADL & APs. Fun fun.