Any One Else at Home Sick?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I was off Tuesday and Wednesday. A few months ago my wife noticed a spot on the side of my face between my right eye and ear. I finally went to the dermatologist a few weeks ago and had a biopsy taken. It was skin cancer. The doctor cut it out Tuesday and got it all, thank goodness. The reconstructive surgery yesterday fixed the hole in my head. I get to take off next Wednesday and have the twenty-two sutures taken out. I was lucky my wife knew what she did, the spot was in a place where I do not see that part of my face when I look in the mirror.

Wow, Scratch, good for you. Tell the wife we salute her.:thumbsup:

over9five

Staff member
I get to take off next Wednesday and have the twenty-two sutures taken out. I was lucky my wife knew what she did, the spot was in a place where I do not see that part of my face when I look in the mirror.

Holy Mackerel! 22 sutures! Must have been quite the hole. Glad they took care of you.

I just might take her on another cruise next year......:funny:

I'm sure she'd like that!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
My wife finally made me go to the doctor today, I have been hawking up lung cheese for the last week or so and I could barely sleep last night due to constant coughing. I hate calling in sick, I figure if I'm going to feel like crap anyway I might as well make money at the same time.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
My wife finally made me go to the doctor today, I have been hawking up lung cheese for the last week or so and I could barely sleep last night due to constant coughing. I hate calling in sick, I figure if I'm going to feel like crap anyway I might as well make money at the same time.

I'm sure you'll hear people that don't feel as you do.

My 7 year old is running a low grade temp, and miserable, so I guess she's next. My 6year old just got over this funk, but still has a cough. My wife says, I guess I shouldn't have brought them to the beach the other day. I'm like, honey, why do you always revert to the dark ages, when they believed all of that HooHa. Everyone in their school is sick, it was just a matter of time.

rod

Retired 22 years
Everyones healthy as a horse around here. As cold a winter as we have had germs don't stand a chance.