Any other center have this.............

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I have a major problem with them not finding work. That just perpetuates their belief they can chew us up and spit us out. They can't. And, I am sick and tired of the union letting them. Take care of your own.

They can and do and there is nothing changing that, speaking realisticially, not ideally. It is what it is and is not changing. I accepted it, anyway.

menotyou

bella amicizia
They can and do and there is nothing changing that, speaking realisticially, not ideally. It is what it is and is not changing. I accepted it, anyway.
That is not acceptable. That is what people in 1900's believed. Then, they started to band together and form what we now know as unions.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
That is not acceptable. That is what people in 1900's believed. Then, they started to band together and form what we now know as unions.

you are contradicting yourself there....and made my point

"And, I am sick and tired of the union letting them."

There are certain things that can change, but UPS and it's unfairness dealing with injured workers is not one. Again, I'm simply saying that I have accepted it, not that I agree.

Okay we're way off topic now. ;)

menotyou

bella amicizia
I am not contradicting myself. Unions were started because the workers were sick and tired of the way they were being treated. The teamsters have evolved into an entity that is not watching out for the worker, but watching out for its own well-being. They are contradictory. I know we agree on this issue. It just burns my butt, so, sorry for being WAY off topic. Its a huge red flag for me, as you know.:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you all are so flippin' angry about the way the union does not take care of you, then take care of them and cut off their money supply.....they will come to you to see how they can help you. OR, do nothing and sit around and complain.......

menotyou

bella amicizia
If you all are so flippin' angry about the way the union does not take care of you, then take care of them and cut off their money supply.....they will come to you to see how they can help you. OR, do nothing and sit around and complain.......
I have talked to then til I am blue. On the other hand, we have a lesser of two evils situation. UPS - union. Which do you chose? That is a choice I make everyday, which is my right.

packageguy

One of our cover drivers does a lot of safety audits all the time. He is on vacation this week and is ticked off right now. He didn't get a vacation check because he didn't have enough hours to show up for reporting to work.

They must not have a safety committee, because they are only allowed so many hours in a week. Something not right, I see fudging going on.

just_a_number

yes we have one too...he satys in 3-4 times a month and even goes to big saftey meetings with all the big shots...and i agree it should be a bid job after 30 days...good luck goin to the union ours did nothing