Any Package Drivers Ever Drug Tested?

PAS'd out

This ain't rocket science
tieguy is right on. See Article 35 of the CBA it pretty much spells out the details. That is part of the Master Agreement, not a local supplement.

H

hockeyshawny

My guess would be 10% weekend users. 1% hardcore.
The only time drivers are tested here is after an accident.
Any drug can stay in one's system for quite a while.
If one chooses to get high on a Saturday night, that is their own business. When they have an accident on Thursday and are tested, it becomes the companys business.
The choice is on the individual on how they wish to live.
I agree to an extent but I don't know any drugs that you use on Saturday night and still effect you more than a few hours...
when you guys are talkig about this do you mean just marijuana or serious drugs?

horndogg29

Preloader
Of course my management team doesnt like me. I had an opportunity to drive this summer and during my DOT sugar test a drug test was slipped into my paperwork and I failed due to THC in my system, now I am sitting out until I can test clean, which will not be a problem for me anymore. For the next two years I have to be subjected to random tests, if I fail again I will lose my job. I will not give my bosses the satifaction.

diesel96

When I retire from Feeders,I'm gonna score 2lbs. of the best weed I can find and sit on the porch on my rocker and catch up to all those years I've missed.Maybe Tieguy can join me?We can listen to some old Cheech and Chong records.:punk: :rockon:

LOL Just Kidding,

For real,
I get tested more than Ricky Williams (Ex-Dolphin running back)the tester reminds me of Nurse Rachet,she never smiles when I call her that.How Come?

krash

Go big orange
If someone seeks "rehab" through UPS then they are subject to random test. If caught with anything it yo system, you is gone bye, bye. You don't pass go and you don't collect $200