Any part timers work more than me?

UPSER110

Looking at this weeks check (12/27) since it will be the last check of the year.

I worked 1,905 hours on this check.

I was a sat air driver and a reg-temp driver (we can work jun 1- dec 31 here)
I went full time at the end of September, and even if I wasn't full time I would still be working the same amount of hours since I was the top reg-temp guy.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You better be careful, I know for a fact that sups and HR sharks can see exactly how many hours you've worked. Not even going to post mine. You guys don't even know that you're making sups and the hr peeps play Sherlock Holmes on ya. Next thing you see when you go in on Monday is everyone looking at you nasty, hehe.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I think I worked more hours when I was part time than I did after I became full time.
You better be careful, I know for a fact that sups and HR sharks can see exactly how many hours you've worked. Not even going to post mine. You guys don't even know that you're making sups and the hr peeps play Sherlock Holmes on ya. Next thing you see when you go in on Monday is everyone looking at you nasty, hehe.

Who cares if they see? They would actually rather have 20 pt'ers doing full time hours than they would have 40 full timers. It's less benefits the company has to pay for. Why struggle with full timers when you can abuse pt'ers!??!?

P.S. you're still just an idiot troll.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I think I worked more hours when I was part time than I did after I became full time.

Who cares if they see? They would actually rather have 20 pt'ers doing full time hours than they would have 40 full timers. It's less benefits the company has to pay for. Why struggle with full timers when you can abuse pt'ers!??!?

P.S. you're still just an idiot troll.

I know I am. Thank you.

Squint

No more work for me!

You really do have a double digit IQ don't ya!!!!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Looking at this weeks check (12/27) since it will be the last check of the year.

I worked 1,905 hours on this check.

I was a sat air driver and a reg-temp driver (we can work jun 1- dec 31 here)
I went full time at the end of September, and even if I wasn't full time I would still be working the same amount of hours since I was the top reg-temp guy.
I'm FT and didn't even work that many hours. No reason or desire to.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Look guys, it doesn't matter what you say to me. The things that I've accomplished, looking outside and seeing my beautiful Mazda in the driveway that I know that it was bought completely with my hard earned money, 2 months away from getting my class b license, only 19 yrs old. You guys are going to have to try really harder to insult me.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Look guys, it doesn't matter what you say to me. The things that I've accomplished, looking outside and seeing my beautiful Mazda in the driveway that I know that it was bought completely with my hard earned money, 2 months away from getting my class b license, only 19 yrs old. You guys are going to have to try really harder to insult me.
I assume the funny you got for this post was laughing at you. Not with you.