Any Spring Break Destinations?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I'll start. We're heading from WI to Cincinnati, spending Sat evening in Cincy, and then heading to Myrtle Beach, SC hopefully to find some sun and do a little southern sightseeing. BM

ol'browneye

I am going to have a big toenail ripped off:wince:, get some beer, wings and painkillers and park my butt on the couch and watch some NCAA tournament b-ball.:fan:

Oh yeah, and hopefully become a grandpa while I am off!

Sammie

Rocky Mountain High Country
Sign.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm on Spring break this week. I just stayed around my house and have done nothing at all. Its nice to be unproductive sometimes.:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Retirement is one eternal spring break !!!
Hubby took down a 35 foot tree......and got the roots out too. He always has a project going. :happy2:

over9five

Staff member
Retirement is one eternal spring break !!!
Hubby took down a 35 foot tree......and got the roots out too. He always has a project going. :happy2:

Send him over when he's done. I have many downed trees from the ice storm. I will keep him busy for the whole summer!!

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
I like to refer to the spring race at Bristol as Redneck Spring Break. Which campground will you be at?

I know you will have a great time!

Sitting in Turn 1...Staying at Prospect Hill in Mountain City which is a log cabin...and to Ovah...they dont allow beer at the track :biting::whiteflag:

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
They sell it underneath the stands.....at least they did when I was there.
I've been called cheap by many of my friends so I can't see paying $5 in the stands for a beer!

No beer at a Nascar Race?? Since when?? The only exception I of is the family friendly sections where they request no alcohol & smoking.

My soft sided cooler(Nascar & track approved) will hold 2 six packs!