Any stewards deal with local level, or panel orion compliance outcomes?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
This is where you guys fail, you did 85% on the compliance ride when you were supervised but you can't do it when you are by yourself.

So we ride with you again and you show you can do it when supervised a 2nd and 3rd time. What is the issue?

Please leave "the turn around in the driveway drama" out of this argument because it's not valid. Been there done that, won the t-shirt....
Yup, i hit 85 when i had a sup on my orion ride.

They also removed a 90 to 100 pc bulk stop from the middle, and said thats what will happen, when i have no walkway, it never happened again.

I can meet 85 if i can walk in the truck, or at least move about safely.
I do not have a pc in my hand to tell me how to put it back, after countless oca's, breaks for companies closed for lunch, late leave building times, splits with commercial i pull for to not have missed.

Mine takes me to residential neighborhoods, after air for about 25 stops, loaded in the 7000, 8000, if i can get to them which gets me back to my commercial about noon. Just going past these commercial, at least 3, and then back causes 6 breaks, adds miles.

If i cannot get to these residential, going back to this section really inflates the miles.

I have asked for them to fix it. To no avail. They will say out of one side of their mouth, we know its incorrect, no one does any better than you, and then out the other, blame me, tell me to pick up the pace, make better decisions.

All i see is a route set up to fail, and make me look bad.

Yup, i hit 85 when i had a sup on my orion ride.

They also removed a 90 to 100 pc bulk stop from the middle, and said thats what will happen, when i have no walkway, it never happened again.

I can meet 85 if i can walk in the truck, or at least move about safely.
I do not have a pc in my hand to tell me how to put it back, after countless oca's, breaks for companies closed for lunch, late leave building times, splits with commercial i pull for to not have missed.

Mine takes me to residential neighborhoods, after air for about 25 stops, loaded in the 7000, 8000, if i can get to them which gets me back to my commercial about noon. Just going past these commercial, at least 3, and then back causes 6 breaks, adds miles.

If i cannot get to these residential, going back to this section really inflates the miles.

I have asked for them to fix it. To no avail. They will say out of one side of their mouth, we know its incorrect, no one does any better than you, and then out the other, blame me, tell me to pick up the pace, make better decisions.

All i see is a route set up to fail, and make me look bad.
Just like an OJS ride.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
This is where you guys fail, you did 85% on the compliance ride when you were supervised but you can't do it when you are by yourself.

So we ride with you again and you show you can do it when supervised a 2nd and 3rd time. What is the issue?

Please leave "the turn around in the driveway drama" out of this argument because it's not valid. Been there done that, won the t-shirt....
Cmon man you can't just keep jumping into these conversations, drop a silly argument and dissaper. Answer this, what if I beat the projected miles and run under. ? You know, I am beginning to think your a troll the way you dodge questions

BostonBo

Yeah, and finished an hour later than I would have on my own, driving more miles, and having missed commercial deliveries. My way is finish sooner, less miles, and no service failures.

babboo25

Banned

Typical Center Manager BS. What a Dip:censored2:.

babboo25

Banned
Dragon is super COOL, won the t-shirt? What a DORK. Hey Dragon please explain why our district is being instructed to follow 70%? And yes I followed 85% on Orion ride but we ended up 13 miles over. But we'll follow Orion 70%, its just like getting a raise$$.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
10 months and Orion is important! November and December ups says shut it off!
I wouldn't shut it off, it's just like when they told us not to worry about telematics for peak, nah, I think I'll keep doing it the same I do all year. If they told me to shut it off for peak I'd say "How am I supposed to know where to go?"

22.34life

Anyone can do anything if it's only for one to three day increment.now you are right the driver should not let the on car influence his speed or allow the on car to work and help during the day.

Boulevard859710

Anyone can do anything if it's only for one to three day increment.now you are right the driver should not let the on car influence his speed or allow the on car to work and help during the day.
Last Friday ORION wanted me to do my whole Shelf 8 first thing in the morning. Only problem was there was a 54 piece Home Depot bulk stop in my way. I'm thinking "Yeah right."