Any Tips to Improve time allowance????

Trackless in brown

My sup keeps telling me I am running almost 2hr over every morning...I dont get it because Im only working 9hr day most days...he said to me...."are you putting in your overweight's?"... not sure what that has to do with anything, so are there any tips you vets can give this crappy driver(sups words) ??

hyena

My sup keeps telling me I am running almost 2hr over every morning...I dont get it because Im only working 9hr day most days...he said to me...."are you putting in your overweight's?"... not sure what that has to do with anything, so are there any tips you vets can give this crappy driver(sups words) ??
image.jpg

hyena

The first tip I'll give you is change your avatar

T

Turdferguson

Have some faith in yourself and abilities. Screw their numbers they don't even make good toilet paper to wipe your ass with. Too stiff and rough.Best I can according to my ability.

PT Car Washer

Does not matter what your numbers are you will always be told your numbers are way over. Make it sound like you are concerned but do not fret about it. Work safe.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Have you made seniority, if so, repeat after me, "I'll do the best I can following the methods you've trained me by and the tools provided to me"

rod

Retired 22 years
There is probably NOTHING you can do that would make up for being 2 hours over. You might be able to shave a few minutes off but 2 hours? NO WAY. Look at it this way--if they aren't ragging on you about being over allowed they will be ragging on you for something else. That's how they earn their little gold stars and brownie points from upper management. Its a losing battle. Do your job safely and to the best of your ability--following their methods. P.S. I had forgotten how ugly MJ was in his latter life.

hyena

There is probably NOTHING you can do that would make up for being 2 hours over. You might be able to shave a few minutes off but 2 hours? NO WAY. Look at it this way--if they aren't ragging on you about being over allowed they will be ragging on you for something else. That's how they earn their little gold stars and brownie points from upper management. Its a losing battle. Do your job safely and to the best of your ability--following their methods. P.S. I had forgotten how ugly MJ was in his latter life.
Words of wisdom