Any Tips to Improve time allowance????

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We don't know if it changed over night it could just be the flavor of the week and the OP has always been overpaid. Also from the OP other post his center is on ORION. That being said Orion figures out how long it should take to do the route based on distance, number of stops and types of Deliveries (NDA, Business NDAs, etc ). The days of management adding stops and wanting it done in the same amount of time are gone. They add stops these in a ORION center and the time to do the route goes up. The over under stop per car numbers are the only ones they can adjust but even if they do that it doesn't effect the Orion computed time it should take to do the route.

In the past they could add stops and expect you to get it done in the same amount of time those days are over with ORION. They can add stops that just adds time you get....
I know mine changed over night. The day they took away 5.8 seconds per stop. I figured for 300 pcs I would be a half hour behind leaving the gate, I was 1.75, and been that way every since. More changed than 5.8 seconds on that day.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
My sup keeps telling me I am running almost 2hr over every morning...I dont get it because Im only working 9hr day most days...he said to me...."are you putting in your overweight's?"... not sure what that has to do with anything, so are there any tips you vets can give this crappy driver(sups words) ??
ya, don't worry bout it.

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
Have you made seniority, if so, repeat after me, "I'll do the best I can following the methods you've trained me by and the tools provided to me"
I add this as well, if you've made your seniority just tell them, I don't give a big black rats ass about your numbers! Those numbers are your problem, my problem is just to work safe and do the best I can for my customers. They can do nothing. The union does not recognize their production numbers.