Any ups freighters on this section?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Someones fishing for a answer they want to hear instead of the truth.

I think it is a legitimate question.

We have to remember, the folks at UPS freight don't have the same experience with the grievance procedure.... as we do.

If you are a longtime package or feeder driver.... And are asking that question.... Know what I mean ?

-Bug-

k946

Thanks Bug, the main reason I asked this question is because my BA at the time of the hearing did not do his job by sending a resolution letter. I also find it hard to believe you can win the grievance issue and not receive the back pay. I do feel sold out. I do not feel my BA fought on my behalf the way he should have. I also find it hard to believe that I am just stuck with the decision. I'm not looking for what I want to hear, I'm looking to get what I deserve. I have been watching this site for a few weeks and reading the posts and it seems like there are a few that seem to think they know it all and everyone else is a maroon. What they fail to realize is that is the oldest war tactic around. Ups is very good at this technique and its shows up in the union as well and not sure why. Give this some thought DIVIDE and CONQUER This company does it every day and because of this it filters into the union aspect as well and as long as it happening we will never get any further ahead, at least not where we would like to be.