Any word yet?

fessup

Just heard from old friend at another station that SM has called for volunteers to work on a task force for restructuring the PM side

TUT

Can you provide a link to this info ? The meeting opens Tue and IMO they will make announcements then.

Very well Tuesday then. I knew it was early/mid week when Fedex was announcing to the world where it's headed, I rec'd a mixed message last week on the exact day, I'm certain it's in news articles around the internets. The leaks I here is it's fairly big, which completely means it's insider knowledge territory, which means very very few will know about it prior to it being said. That's just how the world works. Only hours away to see if dreams here come true I suppose.

Last edited:

Goldilocks

Very well Tuesday then. I knew it was early/mid week when Fedex was announcing to the world where it's headed, I rec'd a mixed message last week on the exact day, I'm certain it's in news articles around the internets. The leaks I here is it's fairly big, which completely means it's insider knowledge territory, which means very very few will know about it prior to it being said. That's just how the world works. Only hours away to see if dreams here come true I suppose.

I heard 300 to 400 managers losing their jobs.....

Goldilocks

REALLY? Consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 300,000 team members to remain "absolutely, positively" focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
REALLY? Consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 300,000 team members to remain "absolutely, positively" focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities.

They sure walk that talk, don't they? Sounds a lot like some of their other favorite lines, like " left to pursue other career opportunities", and "FedEx denies any wrongdoing, and will vigorously defend itself in court". In other words, this is another FedEx empty phrase. Sounds good, hits all the proper talking points and means ZERO!! This company has hit a new high in Bullsheet production, so BZ's all around.

And we all know how "absolutely, positively", focused we are on safety, ethics and professional standards lately. Get me a shovel.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I just heard that MT3 was at the big station in Washington, DC, for an AM meeting this morning. He threw his hands in the air and tried to get the employees to repeat after him, "Ground is good". They all looked at him like he was crazy and burst out laughing. Lol.

Sounds like something MT3 would say on Frontline.