Anybody deliver to famous people?

J

justdoyourjob

THE One & ONLY MR. BILL BUCKNER !!!!!! real nice guy,don't even go there !!!!! wasn't his fault and I did let him know that too!!

i would have kicked him. he didn't even go after the ball after it went through his legs. he just looked off into the stands making sure the guy had his money. then he roots for the mets when they are in the world series.

Forty6and2

I'm Broken
Charles Barkley (Former Basketball Player)
Vince Coleman (Former Pro Baseball Player)
Mike D'Antoni (Former Phoenix Suns Coach)
Louis Gonzalez (Pro Baseball Player)
Danica Patrick (Indy Car Racer & Go Daddy Model)
Kirk Triplett (Former Pro Golfer)

stringerman85

And I don't know if anyone ever followed hockey in the past, Vincent Riendeau, was a goaltender late 80's early 90's, did not know he still lived in Missouri.....Ballwin, MO

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
i would have kicked him. he didn't even go after the ball after it went through his legs. he just looked off into the stands making sure the guy had his money. then he roots for the mets when they are in the world series.
by the time buckner turned around the winning run had scored,2 outs runners moving on the pitch,shows how much you know about baseball....you probaly wern't even born yet!!!! any how he was a hall of fame type player and should be in there!!!

sdf6hr2

sorry to revive this thread, but here goes....

by the way, these are pkgs. seen in the sort/ load in louisville, not deliveries but it still counts for me...

guitar case addressed to "eric clapton concert office, rose garden portland, OR"
guitar case addressed to dwight yoakam (some small venue in port., OR)
Shure microphones parcel to chris cornell (soundgarden, audioslave, solo) (l.a. CA)
nda letter to christie hefner playboy enterprises (chicago, IL)
white v.s.c. parcel to heather locklear (las vegas, NV)
reg. brown parcel to cindy crawford (l.a. CA)
greater's ice cream (out of Cicny., OH) to lorne micheals (n.y. NY)
cargo cans of sound equip. for hall & oats
cargo cans of sound equip. for gavin degraw
pkg. of "personal effects" from hotel in paris FRA to mia hamm (olympic soccer player) c/o nike, beaverton, OR

Last edited:

Covemastah

You met Dom ''the little proffessor ''DiMaggio ?? awesome.... he is one of the Sox alltime greats and should be in the H.O.friend He was geat outfielder &Ted Williams best friend..

omgitsnick

I don't find Will Ferrell all that funny either......so if Dill, Scratch and I think he stinks, how is it that he makes so much $$$ with his movies??

Why is ice cube in movies when he used to rap about killing white people? iirc he played a father figure in one?

InTheRed

I delivered to Phil Rizzuto. Hell of a nice guy! Tried to tip me but I didn't want his money, just asked to take a picture with him. He invited me in and chatted with me for 30 mins (i decided that's the best lunch time i'll ever have). He must have misunderstood me because he signed some glossy's for me and the wife as a tip. I was able to get the picture too!

I also delivered to Phil Mushnick (infamous NYC sports reporter), as well as some big time local people in the car business.

Beach_UPSer

Nascar Fame Rusty and Steven Wallace , Bill France , Brian France ,
Mark Martin , Mike Skinner

Wrestlers Ric "The Nature Boy" Flair Kevin Nash Kevin Sullivan

NBA Vince Carter and George McCloud

Leftinbuilding

For years I del'd to Ervin Zador, 1956 Olympic gold medalist in water polo. He was from Hungary and was famous for his part in the "Blood on the Water" match with the USSR. The USSR had violently put down a Hungarian uprising just weeks before the Olympic games in Melbourn, and the two countries faced each other at tha Olympics. During the match, a Russian player hit Ervin in the face opening a large cut. The blow became the symbol of the conflict between the two nations. Ervin defected from the games and came to America, where he opened a restuarant in San Francisco before opening a swimming school in Central Calif. He trained Mark Spitz as a young swimmer.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
T I Harris, a rapper or hiphop guy or something. The delivery is a pain, it takes them forever to open the gate, so I just walk around the fence and take it to the house. He is under house arrest, I run into the police officer watching him.
IMG_0739.jpg

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
Darrel Hall just bought the oldest house and adjoining post office building on my route. Other people we deliver to out of our building are, G.H.Walker Bush, to the "Summer White House" as it was called back during his term. And Alice Cooper.

Covemastah

Darrel Hall just bought the oldest house and adjoining post office building on my route. Other people we deliver to out of our building are, G.H.Walker Bush, to the "Summer White House" as it was called back during his term. And Alice Cooper.
Kttery Point is nice,but I would think Darrel Hall would have bought up scale like Kennybunkport,,,I have seen
AIRFORCE 1 parked out in Sanford a few times,kids got a kick out of it and we went over to Perimeter Rd near the Pizza joint to take some pics...Do you guys actually go to Walkers Point to deliver and do yah need FBI clearance or does the secret service come out to the car??