Anybody Else Get Paid the Triple Time 9.5 Penalty Yet?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Its not worth the trouble. Me having a gun would be like taking a knife to a gunfight.
And besides, safety would never allow it. They care about our safety, remember that.

Griff

If anyone thinks Im exagerating, just go to www.wfmj.com. every shooting and robbery is on the area, they keep giving me. I tried to copy and paste but it would not work.

Thanks for the advice, but I already know something has to change, It is not worth 28 bucks an hour. Ill work my arse off, but this isnt right for any employee with any seniority, to have to handle when mgmt doesnt live here and doesnt have a clue.

Ever think about wearing a vest into work? You can get one for $300-500. Can't put a price tag on your life and it could save it. I'm sure you'll get someones attention when you stroll in the building like that. I wouldn't even think twice about wearing one if I was in your shoes.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The kid on Avondale had a vest on, it didnt help him. They all wear vests. Under their hoodies. They actually put the witness in the back seat and when they got him to the hospital, he told police he had a loaded gun he put under the back seat of the cruiser, when they found it they arrested him also, and he had a vest on also. The cop could have got shot in the back of the head, keystone cops. Seems to be the attire for the area. A vest doesnt protect the head either. Its a great idea, but Im not dressing like that. Although for the price it would be fun to make a statement. I just wrote up a few pkgs as animals in the area, soon enough I'll get fired for it. I have made the decision to leave if it doesnt calm down or things dont change. Soon. My center manager will be back Monday, Ill see what he will do. It only involves giving me my work back, and not keeping me buried til 8. It involves not giving me 5 streets. And giving me the ability to keep my commercial down when I absolutely positively have to have the work. So I can do them before the thugs rise. I was told it isnt my work its UPS's work, and they will send it where it needs to go. Thanks for all the advice and for caring.
Oh and one small thing, one of these 15 is my loader, erghhhhhhh!!!!!!!! And he had to leave a little early today for court.
Suspects Charged in Local Theft Ring Appear in Court
pxl_trans.gif

pxl_trans.gif

Suspects charged in a sophisticated local theft ring appeared in court this morning.
Fifteen people face a total of 68 charges including racketeering, breaking and entering, and receiving stolen property.
The theft ring stretched as far as Cleveland and Western Pennsylvania and dates back to 2004.
Police say the thieves stole big screen t-v's, motorcycles, and other highly sought items, then sold them for as much as 85 percent less than the retail price.

satellitedriver

Its not worth the trouble. Me having a gun would be like taking a knife to a gunfight.
And besides, safety would never allow it. They care about our safety, remember that.
Safety would never allow it?!!!!!
Safety says, go out there unprotected.
This isn't a Simon says game.
Do what ever it takes to come home safe and sound to your family,
even it means packing heat or quitting UPS and going to work at WalMart.
Sorry, but, I would have no problem packing ,if I delivered in your area.
I could not work under those conditions with the company's restraints.