Anybody else out there making $24.55 an hour as a driver?

C

chevydog66

Should we really be discussing this? Aren't there people on this chat board who do not work at UPS?

C

chevydog66

Should we really be discussing this? Isn't there people on this chat site that are not UPS employees?

D

dannyboy

Why not discuss it here, the wall street journal and the rest of the print world had it in black and white during the contract.

REason I asked is that we make $24.55 per hour here. And the overtime rate they are paying is $36.82. That is 1 cent on the hour short. Not to be a stickler, but if everyone that shipped UPS shorted their payments by one cent, do you not think UPS would stick their hand out for the rest.

d

A

abuckover

20.94$ Cdn up here in the great white north (top rate by the way)...

O

oakland

We make $24.50 an hour here and it is different everywhere because UPS pays different amounts for benefits in all parts of the country.

O

over9five

"That is 1 cent on the hour short"

And why dont my three paid twenty minute breaks add up to one hour? At UPS, 3X20= .99
I agree with danny....If anyone ever did that to UPS it would be a different story.

C

chevydog66

I don't think it's nice to boast but here it is. $24.46 here in Indiana. O/T is $36.69. Which is close to most other posts on here.

F

feederdryver

Just think..

If somehow those FedEx drivers could get "organized all at the same time", then they too could enjoy this wonderful package. Don't they work hard at their job like we do?
I think they deserve it.

C'mon FedExers..whaddya waiting for ? The Teamsters can lead you to the water but they can't make you drink !

Go Brown !

(haha..did anybody see how the Brown's embarrassed the 49ers Sunday??)
That was definitley a "San Francisco treat !! "

hahahahaha

A

antimatter

25.64 regular
38.46 OT

Feeder pay here on the West Coast.....

U

upsdawg

No wonder why Fed Ex can charge less rates and take our business away----the best thing that we could hope for is that the Teamsters organize our competitors like Fed Ex---than they would be forced to charge higher rates to meet their costs!!
Than our compadres at Fed Ex would be making the same money for their hard work and raise their rates and than along comes------watch them---DHL-Deuche Post to caharge a much lower rate an take all of our volume away!!!