Anybody know what's up with "best in class"

ddomino

This morning another driver showed me this posting called "best in class". I work in a bonus center and he said he was told these stats would soon effect weather you make bonus each day. Some of the stats were 37 hours min on road worked hours, # of send again's, injuries, accidents, sales leads, +/- 15 min p/u, commits on time, trace, and some others.

Anyone know anything about this?

ddomino

I did not make this up. This was posted on a bulletin board outside the center offices. Maybe you should look at the boards in you center as there may be things you know nothing about.

Does your center have so many drivers making bonus that the company feels the need to cheat them out of it? Doesn't surprise me at all.

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
I'm pretty sure it means you work the hardest and have the best performance for the same pay as everyone else. It doesn't get anywhere near the recognition of "worst in class" though, so there is an upside. Many people believe being somewhere in the middle is actually the "best." No unreasonable expectations and no heat for being a slug.